WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Headlines why is george such a dumbass?

:mfinger: i hate george w! sickening. ew disgusting little lyer. thinks he can run a country? HA! he can barely walk straight! we need to get kerry in office and bush in a sewer so he can smell all the crap he's pulled on usa.what a fuck face! :mfinger:

mariusthegreat

:: What Ebonics ::
hmm....i agree...but next time you post about such a hot topic...try to do it with some intelligence, with valid points and facts......just a thought...you dont even have to spell everything correctly or the grammar doesnt have to be all there....just think..

voiceofreason

Seeker of Truth
mariusthegreat said:
hmm....i agree...but next time you post about such a hot topic...try to do it with some intelligence, with valid points and facts......just a thought...you dont even have to spell everything correctly or the grammar doesnt have to be all there....just think..
Oh Marius,

Thought? Facts ? A friggin' point?!

Perhaps you ask too much of the Emo Kid...

Pachyderm

I really did.
Right, I would have liked to have something to talk about or even argue about. All I can say is..yeah.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
mariusthegreat said:
In CH.Emo's defense I think "He's a dumbass" is a completely valid point. :thumbsup:

Holy shit. Cheerupemokid? That's the name I used to use on almost every goddamn forum I joined.

I hope you have a grasp of the genre beyond Dashboard Confessional. Otherwise I'm fuckin' kicking you off that name. Heh.

erm, right, on topic... yeah, I don't like chimpy. I've made that clear fairly often.

User_Name

The Ultimate Asshole
I don't like Bush, but I also don't think Kerry is all that hot either. Rolf Nader sucks, and I don't even think any other running parties matter enough to mention. We're fucked no matter who gets in.

Pachyderm

I really did.
So in that case User_Name, you have to vote for the lesser of the evils. We basically only have 2 choices to vote from, because Nader will never win, it would be like a wasted vote. We don't know very much of Kerry. We do know he is smarter, actually fought in a war (knows what he's talking about), to the best of my knowlege: he isn't a coke head. It's who would you rather see in office. I hate it when people say both candidates suck, so I am not voting. Stupid logic. The question you must ask yourself, is who will suck less.

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Both candidates suck, and I am not voting.

However, I am not of voting age, so I claim moral victory, in that I would vote for Kerry.

Basically, this election is about ABB. Anybody But Bush.

But... don't tell John Kerry that. Nobody wants to be Anybody.