Headlines why is george such a dumbass?

cheerup.emokid

Hoodrat
:mfinger: i hate george w! sickening. ew disgusting little lyer. thinks he can run a country? HA! he can barely walk straight! we need to get kerry in office and bush in a sewer so he can smell all the crap he's pulled on usa.what a fuck face! :mfinger:

mariusthegreat

:: What Ebonics ::
hmm....i agree...but next time you post about such a hot topic...try to do it with some intelligence, with valid points and facts......just a thought...you dont even have to spell everything correctly or the grammar doesnt have to be all there....just think..

voiceofreason

Seeker of Truth
mariusthegreat said:
hmm....i agree...but next time you post about such a hot topic...try to do it with some intelligence, with valid points and facts......just a thought...you dont even have to spell everything correctly or the grammar doesnt have to be all there....just think..
Oh Marius,

Thought? Facts ? A friggin' point?!

Perhaps you ask too much of the Emo Kid...

Pachyderm

I really did.
Right, I would have liked to have something to talk about or even argue about. All I can say is..yeah.

MaxPower

Stay safe and fuck off
Staff
mariusthegreat said:
In CH.Emo's defense I think "He's a dumbass" is a completely valid point. :thumbsup:

better than you

It's true
Holy shit. Cheerupemokid? That's the name I used to use on almost every goddamn forum I joined.

I hope you have a grasp of the genre beyond Dashboard Confessional. Otherwise I'm fuckin' kicking you off that name. Heh.

erm, right, on topic... yeah, I don't like chimpy. I've made that clear fairly often.

User_Name

The Ultimate Asshole
I don't like Bush, but I also don't think Kerry is all that hot either. Rolf Nader sucks, and I don't even think any other running parties matter enough to mention. We're fucked no matter who gets in.

Pachyderm

I really did.
So in that case User_Name, you have to vote for the lesser of the evils. We basically only have 2 choices to vote from, because Nader will never win, it would be like a wasted vote. We don't know very much of Kerry. We do know he is smarter, actually fought in a war (knows what he's talking about), to the best of my knowlege: he isn't a coke head. It's who would you rather see in office. I hate it when people say both candidates suck, so I am not voting. Stupid logic. The question you must ask yourself, is who will suck less.

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Both candidates suck, and I am not voting.

However, I am not of voting age, so I claim moral victory, in that I would vote for Kerry.

Basically, this election is about ABB. Anybody But Bush.

But... don't tell John Kerry that. Nobody wants to be Anybody.