WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

why is it?

Stephy96

Banned - What an Asshat!
why is it that a guy can go and fuck as many girl as he wants and gets called a "pimp", but when a girl does the same xact thing shes a "whore"?

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
nameless_girl96 said:
why is it that a guy can go and fuck as many girl as he wants and gets called a "pimp", but when a girl does the same xact thing shes a "whore"?
Somethings are left untold.

Jung

???
Premium
nameless_girl96 said:
It changes when you grow up.

edit: you can't handle the truth.

i_love_life

16/f/ca!!!1 omg!!1!!@!1
I have seen this quote over 10 times among aol profiles etc. i have one answer

That quote was made up by a girl with too much self-conscience. (sp?)

edit - last line was incoherent :rolleyes:

Invalid

Clitpickle
Well if a guy is able to get like 10 girls in a week, what does that say about the girls?

meh, When my friends try and do that I completely cock block them. hahahaha.

Jung

???
Premium
Invalid said:
That's not funny. Your friends should kick your ass for that, that would be funny.

breakology

Kiss my Converse
Invalid said:
Whoa, that makes you the male equivalent of the fat, bored female friend that hangs out with almost all good looking females.

Invalid

Clitpickle
well you know when they already have a girlfriend. What kind of friend would I be if I let them cheat on their significant other?

ReiMeishin

Dreaming to live
Its a steriotype born from the assumption that only women are responsible for the children they bare. Personally I look at "whores" and "pimps" in the same, negative way.

Jung

???
Premium
Invalid said:
well you know when they already have a girlfriend. What kind of friend would I be if I let them cheat on their significant other?
Are you your brother's keeper? Let them know that you don't agree, ask them not to, cry about it etc, but don't cock block. That shit's for jealous losers.

hahaha Whats the difference between a whore and a slut? a slut will sleep with anyone and a whore will sleep with anyone thats not u...ok sorry that was random...

ok... maybe im wrong but, in my school being a pimp is abad thing, dudes get called man-whores all the time. its very shunned upon to be a slut, of either gender

ReiMeishin said:
Its a steriotype born from the assumption that only women are responsible for the children they bare. Personally I look at "whores" and "pimps" in the same, negative way.
God damn you ReiMeishin you take the words out my mouth every time :S

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
nameless_girl96 said:
Because people are bastards with bastard filling.

(stole that from scrubs, I love that show)

Fugly

Tenderony
dustinzgirl said:
Because people are bastards with bastard filling.

(stole that from scrubs, I love that show)
Best show on TV. Hands down. No questions asked. Shut up now

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
The real reason guys get away with it is because guys have more trouble getting laid.

For example,
I can walk into a bar and go home with at least 5 different guys if I wanted too.

CL walks into a bar and gets stuck with me.

girls get laid easier than men. We just have to open our legs. Guys have to work harder

Because

nameless_girl96 said:
Thats the type of society we live in. Oh and now females who fuck alot are now being called pimpettes. So fuck away pimpette