WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Why I've been gone for the past two weeks.

Billybob

Gimmie Pwnies
Premium
Okay, as some of you haver guessed, I have divorced parents. My dad and step-mother have phisical custody, with my mother having visitation. I don't like my stepmother, Melissa. It's common knowledge. None of my friends do, and they know I don't like her. Melissa knows it, but we keep peace to keep the family stable.
Imagine the suprise that I got when she looked through my e-mail and she found some e-mails between my mother and I talking "bad" about her. Mom told me that she saw her pulled over (That's how rumors get started) and that she didn't return my mom's calls (I was going to call her back).
Now my mom's brainwashing me, and I'm not allowed to contact her. That means that I'm grounded, even though I did nothing. So that is why I haven't been able to be on wtf.com.

But I have good news. I saw my thearpist, who I've been seeing since febuary, had them all in today, and they made up. So I'm back. Celebrate.

More coming soon.

JLXC

WTF's Official Conspiracy Fanatic
Premium
Holy Fuck Beans, what a mess.

Welcome back!

Brain Spout

Wizard No More
wow, my parents are divorced, i live with my mother, and my dad remarried someone named melissa who i hate as well. i know what you mean with the "brainwashing". i've heard that dropped too many times between my parents.

Welcome Back, billybob.

Wow. Your step-mom sounds pretty psychotic! People shouldn't lift up rocks if there's a chance there will be something under them they don't want to see. In other words, she shouldn't have been reading your e-mail.

blk990

Serial Killer
billybob13 said:
Okay, as some of you haver guessed, I have divorced parents. My dad and step-mother have phisical custody, with my mother having visitation. I don't like my stepmother, Melissa. It's common knowledge. None of my friends do, and they know I don't like her. Melissa knows it, but we keep peace to keep the family stable.
Imagine the suprise that I got when she looked through my e-mail and she found some e-mails between my mother and I talking "bad" about her. Mom told me that she saw her pulled over (That's how rumors get started) and that she didn't return my mom's calls (I was going to call her back).
Now my mom's brainwashing me, and I'm not allowed to contact her. That means that I'm grounded, even though I did nothing. So that is why I haven't been able to be on wtf.com.

But I have good news. I saw my thearpist, who I've been seeing since febuary, had them all in today, and they made up. So I'm back. Celebrate.

More coming soon.
What a cunt! This sounds kind of like my mom, saying that my dad iis trying to brainwash me...

Billybob

Gimmie Pwnies
Premium
well, I have more sad news. As of monday, I will be enrolled in st. john's military academy. I get computer access for 2 hours a day and on the weekends, so I'll try to stay in contact, but my posting will be more sporadic than it is now, and I won't be able to access irc unless jason fixes the web chat.

ps. Yes, I am fighiting this as hard as I can, I called my social worker and my lawyer.

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
billybob13 said:
well, I have more sad news. As of monday, I will be enrolled in st. john's military academy. I get computer access for 2 hours a day and on the weekends, so I'll try to stay in contact, but my posting will be more sporadic than it is now, and I won't be able to access irc unless jason fixes the web chat.

ps. Yes, I am fighiting this as hard as I can, I called my social worker and my lawyer.
be prepared, the academy computers might block this site..

blk990

Serial Killer
So your step-mom is making you go just for talking to your real mom? What a super bitch. Could emancipating yourself be possible?