Why leave rep messages blank?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boycott

Soul Doubt
I've been getting a lot of blank rep messages lately... what the hell? Too lazy to say a reason you're giving me rep? Even with the neg-reps ... I don't care, but at least type a simple word telling why you're repping people... Its just lazy to not put a decent rep message...

Havok

Mr. Ee
Boycott said:
I've been getting a lot of blank rep messages lately... what the hell? Too lazy to say a reason you're giving me rep? Even with the neg-reps ... I don't care, but at least type a simple word telling why you're repping people... Its just lazy to not put a decent rep message...

Some idiots are just too much of a fucking pussy to leave messages. It happens.

Rurrouni

Shinsengumi
If your going to take the time to give someone rep you should take some time to give a reason so I agree completely ^_^.

Awaken

God
Boycott said:
nope you at least put "lol" as your rep messages, indicating you think my post is humorous and deservant of rep ;)
or that she's cycle repping.

I leave rep messages all the time. I never leave it blank. EVER

FireAngel

Schmexy
Phew. There are some I know I've left blank, but that's only because I've either been really distracted or I put the reason in a post.

Havok

Mr. Ee
Rurrouni said:
If your going to take the time to give someone rep you should take some time to give a reason so I agree completely ^_^.

Very logical, of course.

Sometimes a "lol" is all that's needed.

Sometimes I write a book for my rep notes. :thumbsup:

Awaken

God
tiger_86 said:
Phew. There are some I know I've left blank, but that's only because I've either been really distracted or I put the reason in a post.
Or, I say it again, you're cycle repping.

Shame on you.

Boycott

Soul Doubt
Awaken said:
or that she's cycle repping.

I leave rep messages all the time. I never leave it blank. EVER

She's left me 2 ... one was "lol" and one was "lol. Well said."

So I'm thinking that its that she thinks my posting has comedic value, and i wrote something well.

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
Awaken said:
Nice try, but the topic of this title is rep messages.

No one cares about your opinion, though.

Stop posting.
i care about his opinion :mfinger:

keebs

Particinator
so i just repped boycott and purposly didn't say anything. LOL. for some reason i find it funny.

Nymphchick

Fack Aff!
back to the rep huh? hmmm i think i shall jump on this trend, and leave no message! HA! why cause i'm lazy, so i'm not typing messages anymore, i didn't know one could do that, i always felt obligated before. now, i am free from typing after repping someone, and if i neg rep! damn theres gonna be tones of silence there, just to drive them nuts. thatnx for the idea boycot

FireAngel

Schmexy
keebs said:
so i just repped boycott and purposly didn't say anything. LOL. for some reason i find it funny.
It's called lack of sleep and too much to drink. Those sort of conditions and anything's funny.

Havok

Mr. Ee
tiger_86 said:
It's called lack of sleep and too much to drink. Those sort of conditions and anything's funny.

Girl, don't be so serious.

You're ruining the internets.

Status
Not open for further replies.