Why life sucks..

The Nameless

Fresh Meat
I see what all of you are saying. But, please hear me out. Anyone who is crying about how life sucks obviously hasn't experienced how brutal life can be. At 18 I went to prison for 23 years and 4 months. Most days I didn't know if I would live to see the end of the day. Now THAT is anxiety! But, not only did I make it, I made something of myself. I got out with $300 and am now running the regional office of the company I work for. I did all of this with my 2 hands and a brain. So, suck it up Nancys. Life is hard, hell is other people, it is what it is. But, if I can do everything I did, meanwhile watching people get killed and kill themselves around me for 23 fucking years, you can too! If you want real life advice, let me know. Because, otherwise, just squirting tears and pissing into the wind. Facts!

BeautifulSniper

Lovely And Deadly
Premium
I see what all of you are saying. But, please hear me out. Anyone who is crying about how life sucks obviously hasn't experienced how brutal life can be. At 18 I went to prison for 23 years and 4 months. Most days I didn't know if I would live to see the end of the day. Now THAT is anxiety! But, not only did I make it, I made something of myself. I got out with $300 and am now running the regional office of the company I work for. I did all of this with my 2 hands and a brain. So, suck it up Nancys. Life is hard, hell is other people, it is what it is. But, if I can do everything I did, meanwhile watching people get killed and kill themselves around me for 23 fucking years, you can too! If you want real life advice, let me know. Because, otherwise, just squirting tears and pissing into the wind. Facts!
How did you go from prison to running a regional office?

The Nameless

Fresh Meat
How did you go from prison to running a regional office?
Hard work and the support of friends. I started off renting a room for $380 a month and working at McDonalds. I kept grinding and was determined to make it. Took a job selling Internet door to door, but quit on moral grounds (we were encouraged to lie and deceive people to make the sale). Then went to work for a hardware store. Busted my ass and that, coupled with my work ethic and determination, went to manager. Because I also build computers and bought my supplies from a local electronic recycling facility, I made some contacts there. I asked if they needed help and it just so happened that they had their sales manager walk out, so they gave me a shot. Because of learning the games in prison and how to talk to people, I increased our sales exponentially. After that, we made enough money to open another facility. I was asked to run it. I checked the box saying I was an ex-felon, but they never checked. Lucky me. But these opportunities do come along. You just gotta be open and perceptive to the opportunity. Went from renting a cheap room to having a 300k house a few years later. It CAN be done!