We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.
my mother went to europe a few years back and was told not to drink the water... it's not that it's unclean, it's just that they have different things in their water that our systems aren't used to. same would apply if they came to the US and drank our tap water.
.... ok listen.. they don't bring you tap-water because they want you to spend more money on everything else like coke and bottled water (bastards). In Brussels for example, a glass of water the size of a Coke can cost 3x as much as a pint of beer.
Well that's not too bad... I thought maybe the 'dont bring you tap-water' was a reference to FightClub and having to order all your food "clean". And if water was 3x cost of beer, it's no wonder so many drink beer instead!
why does the US think they are the best at everything, they get their fucking water from canada, we have the most clean water in the world last time i checked
why living in canada is good:
2. you can walk on someone elses yard without getting shot
3. we have just as much gun as the US but we have 1/8th the shootings
4. we have free medical
5. we don't start wars and steal oil from smaller countries
6. millions of other good reason, too lazy to type them all
2. people can walk on your lawn and you can't shoot them
3. they have just as many guns as we do but only have 1/8th the shootings
4. free medical. Okay that one's pretty good actually
5. they don't start wars or start anything for that matter
6. full of lazy people not eager to defend their national heritage
Actually, I got no probs with Canada, I just couldn't resist. Hey, I'm an American asshole afterall right? I could lose my citizenship if I didn't mess with Canadians every chance possible.