WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

why me?!?!?!?!?!why everybody!!!!

what is up with these damn parents that tell there kids to be quiet while yelling or tell them not to do something and then do it!?
I sick of it. Whats worse is that i have an ex-drill instructor for a parent how bad does that suck? he is always yelling at something, it must be hard for him to try and grow up and raise a kid at the same time.

:mad:

stupendousman said:
what is up with these damn parents that tell there kids to be quiet while yelling or tell them not to do something and then do it!?
I sick of it. Whats worse is that i have an ex-drill instructor for a parent how bad does that suck? he is always yelling at something, it must be hard for him to try and grow up and raise a kid at the same time.

:mad:
Hmmm.... Dude, that sucks.

like parents.....never drink and drive....then they do it lol hahaha and wreck the fuckin car!!!!!!!THAT THEY DON"T OWNi found that funny and so, i drink and drive,.........jk

Bigfoot

Clitpickle
Atleast you have parents to be there for you stupendousman. Be glad for what you have.

bigfoot needs a sasquatch

i am sorry bigfoot

that hurts my heart

do you need a friend?

I dont

that sucks for you

Bigfoot

Clitpickle
Nah i'm good in the friend deparment. I have plenty of friends.

badassmtbiker said:
Ever thought about ending it all?
ending it all? how do you get that to say from what he said lol........................................................................... :gun: :bomb:

if your parents yell at you, yell at them twice as loud.

if your parents tell you not to do something, do something twice as "bad"

simple

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
actually.. kids around 14, or 15 need to learn this. Get addicted to drugs. No joke. Get addicted to heroin big time, for about 6 months. For the last month, come to your parents saying you have a problem and you need theyre help. they will A) be extremely angry at you for being so stupid and taking drugs or B) be glad that you came to them for help. either way. heres what happens.

you quit the smack (because the only reason you did it in the first place was to trick your parents this way). now that youve done that, for the B) case, all the little things you do that would normally tick them off wont bother them because they'll realize they "came close to losing their kid to drug addiction" so they will most likely be more loving. In the A) case, considering that you havent alienated them beyond repair, they may become apathetic about your behavior due to the fact that, well, your just a shitty kid. (not really, but you know how it goes)

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
tbsrk said:
actually.. kids around 14, or 15 need to learn this. Get addicted to drugs. No joke. Get addicted to heroin big time, for about 6 months. For the last month, come to your parents saying you have a problem and you need theyre help. they will A) be extremely angry at you for being so stupid and taking drugs or B) be glad that you came to them for help. either way. heres what happens.

you quit the smack (because the only reason you did it in the first place was to trick your parents this way). now that youve done that, for the B) case, all the little things you do that would normally tick them off wont bother them because they'll realize they "came close to losing their kid to drug addiction" so they will most likely be more loving. In the A) case, considering that you havent alienated them beyond repair, they may become apathetic about your behavior due to the fact that, well, your just a shitty kid. (not really, but you know how it goes)
Man, I thought i was tapped!!! Why not just kill your parents, collect the insurance and be on your way.

Rizzen Tsarran

Renegade Fucker
I know how u feel stupendos.. i got parents too.. They can never own up to ANYTHING

DAMN THEM!

Ctoit

Tenderony
Unforgiven said:
if your parents yell at you, yell at them twice as loud.

if your parents tell you not to do something, do something twice as "bad"

simple

Wow.....my 4 year old in a nutshell

Ctoit

Tenderony
tbsrk said:

I think your still on crack or something...........good fucking advice :mfinger:

GSaviour

Fresh Meat
Well I have a friend wich eldest brother was a real fucking junky even on valium and shit. So well he finally straightend out etc. But his parents still had to raise two other kids so they decided instead of what they did with the eldest (controlling everything). To let lose.

So now the other brother is on dope as well, dealing XTC in clubs and smoking weed 24/7. His dad is a policeofficer and he sometimes find those pills and get's pissed but just flushes them through the toilet. But he get's pissed at the same level when my best friend (who isn't on shit besides his own dick) doesn't clean up his room. It just isn't wright.

So his mom and dad sat around the table to straighten his brother out. But his brother get's fucking mad and then I mean fucking scary mad. I think it's because of the weed, he is getting angerattacks etc. My friend told me that his brother even stood on the bed the other day at like 7.00 am saying if they would call his girlfriends parents about what kinda guy he is. He would fucking kill her.

Even the eldest brother who was like 3x worse, has taken his hands of him. Sometimes my friend ask me if I wanna hang out with his brother in a club. And I basicly just know that he is asking that because his brother is gone all the time trying to sell some dope. I think the only time he'll stop is when he get's busted but then it's to late. It's a shame it's really a nice guy.

ron

Buster of Asses
GSaviour said:
Well I have a friend wich eldest brother was a real fucking junky even on valium and shit. So well he finally straightend out etc. But his parents still had to raise two other kids so they decided instead of what they did with the eldest (controlling everything). To let lose.
FYI, junkie generally means you do needle drugs. Bad shit to get started in.

Valium is just a little mellow-out pill. We used to have quaaludes, but The Man took those away, too.

Ctoit

Tenderony
So his mom and dad sat around the table to straighten his brother out. But his brother get's fucking mad and then I mean fucking scary mad. I think it's because of the weed, he is getting angerattacks etc.

What........because of the WEED.....I think not....you dumbass.........lets try coming down from the X and a combo of pills........the weed...you idiot

ron

Buster of Asses
Ctoit said:
What........because of the WEED.....I think not....you dumbass.........lets try coming down from the X and a combo of pills........the weed...you idiot
Heh, yeah. The worst thing I ever saw a pothead do is...well, nothing. Absolutely nothing.

Ctoit

Tenderony
ron said:
Heh, yeah. The worst thing I ever saw a pothead do is...well, nothing. Absolutely nothing.

Thats right...no fighting cuz they are way to kick back........no accidents cuz they are to paranoid to go even close to the damn speed limit.....No stabbing each other cuz I didn't get my 1/8 ............just a bunch of messy kitchens as everyone tries to deal with the muchies.......... :cool: