WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

why me?!?!?!?!?!why everybody!!!!

GSaviour

Fresh Meat
You guys are stupid, there have been some studies recently and it has been proven that smoking weed alot makes u scizofrenic , dunno how to write it. And I am from holland so don't come and tell me shit like I dunno wtf i am talking about.

ron

Buster of Asses
GSaviour said:
You guys are stupid, there have been some studies recently and it has been proven that smoking weed alot makes u scizofrenic , dunno how to write it. And I am from holland so don't come and tell me shit like I dunno wtf i am talking about.
Schizophrenic? Environment and genetics contribute to schizophrenia. Better go back and hit them books again.

Stimulants have a tendency to make one APPEAR to be schizophrenic. Paranoia, nervousness, lack of concentration, aggressive behavior can all be caused by repeated use of stimulants and some narcotics.

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
GSaviour said:
Well, you don't know what the fuck you're talking about.Your geographical location has no bearing on anything, except that you're just another dumbfuck foreigner posting bullshit on the forum. Now, go twist and burn another fatty, scarf some pomfritz, and quit trying to be so deep.

Ctoit

Tenderony
GSaviour said:

GO BACK TO SCHOOL.........Schitzophrenia is a chemical inbalance that is usually onset in the late teens or early 20's.........not caused by pot or any other drug...........

Stimulants have a tendency to make one APPEAR to be schizophrenic. Paranoia, nervousness, lack of concentration, aggressive behavior can all be caused by repeated use of stimulants and some narcotics.

This part however is very accurate......... :cool: