why moms need to stay away

one-dead-soul

Hoodrat
well ok theres been problems in my town wth some big sting to catch all the druggies. so anywas my name happens to be on this list so my mom thinks its ok for me to give up all of my friends earse like my whole phone out of there numbers and move on with my life. i say f**k that and f**k her cause she has no damn right. so next time she says sumthing idk what to do.

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles
one-dead-soul said:
well ok theres been problems in my town wth some big sting to catch all the druggies. so anywas my name happens to be on this list so my mom thinks its ok for me to give up all of my friends earse like my whole phone out of there numbers and move on with my life. i say f**k that and f**k her cause she has no damn right. so next time she says sumthing idk what to do.
hmmm, lets see you have to be what like 14 or 15? Well in that case she has all the right in the world to do that...dude, you know that your mom owns you :mfinger:

VenomHowell

Cynical Piece of Shit
If I understand what you're talking about... That your mom won't let you talk to friends she suspects are involved with drugs... Then she does have every right in the damn world to do that to you. She's protecting you, nothing more. You don't have to do drugs to ruin your life, you could be guilty by association to those that do drugs... And let me tell you, if that goes on your permenant record... You, my friend, will be lucky to get a job pumping gas for the rest of your life, let alone be a 6 figure salary hopeful.

one-dead-soul

Hoodrat
not 14 nor 15 but yea it dose involve drugs and shit which is not good for my lil town cause the cops ready know like everyone on this list so im pretty much fucked in some way

VenomHowell

Cynical Piece of Shit
Oh well, can't say I pity you. You shoulda been smart enough to at least be subtle about the drugs when doing them, or try and stay away from your friends when THEY'RE doing them.

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
Smoke said:
Drugs are bad... mmmkay.

Not unless prescribed by a doctor. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

one-dead-soul said:

Yeah WTF does she know any way???? Don't worry your friends won't snitch you out, and they will be right there to bail your ass outta jail! RIGHT!

shep75

Tenderony
one-dead-soul said:

you should pick your friends wisely. your mother has every right to take your stuff away. you shouldn't be such a punk hanging out with druggies. cry me a river you little brat. :mfinger:

one-dead-soul

Hoodrat
my mom dont own me yea she might have gaven birht to me but i dont think no1 has owner ship on any1 nomore srry im not a slave and my friends are not all druggies and it not my fault i feel into the wrong scene it was on mistake and unfortanly i keep doing that dum shit but i think since 2 weeks ago i been clean so thats all good for me. well thanks for you insite i think this forum should take a closer