WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Why my dad is an ass...

Mari

Hoodrat
Okay, I go to get on the computer and it suddenly asks me for a password. We never had a password protection before and my first thought was wtf? Everyone in this house needs to use the computer with or without his permission. So I run upstairs to ask him about it and he tells me that he purchased the computer so he should have complete control over it. Let me also mention that the only thing he really does on the computer is play fucking pinball. So he puts in his password so I can use it and I set up a user thing for myself with a password with an adult setting, but knowing my father, being the conservative christian republican puritan asshole he is, he'll probably give me a children's setting as soon as he finds out. I mean I'm fucking 19 and he thinks I shouldn't know about sex, when I already probably know more about sex than he does. He's such a fundamentalist that he starts yelling at me if I say Damn it! I honestly don't know what makes him so fucking high and mighty when he cheated on my mom with some blonde bitch four years ago. I really hate him, but I can do nothing because he's my dad and I have nowhere else to go at the moment. Whenever my sister's being a complete bitch he takes her side and wants me to apologize. I've gotta get out of here.:banghead:

Piro

From appaled to applauding, controversy.
at least you still have a dad. but surely at your age, you know that dad has always gotta have the remote control. hehe, i found all my dads passwords in his diary, and i never told him. he gave up trying to censor my world in the end.

Mari said:
Okay, I go to get on the computer and it suddenly asks me for a password. We never had a password protection before and my first thought was wtf? Everyone in this house needs to use the computer with or without his permission. So I run upstairs to ask him about it and he tells me that he purchased the computer so he should have complete control over it. Let me also mention that the only thing he really does on the computer is play fucking pinball. So he puts in his password so I can use it and I set up a user thing for myself with a password with an adult setting, but knowing my father, being the conservative christian republican puritan asshole he is, he'll probably give me a children's setting as soon as he finds out. I mean I'm fucking 19 and he thinks I shouldn't know about sex, when I already probably know more about sex than he does. He's such a fundamentalist that he starts yelling at me if I say Damn it! I honestly don't know what makes him so fucking high and mighty when he cheated on my mom with some blonde bitch four years ago. I really hate him, but I can do nothing because he's my dad and I have nowhere else to go at the moment. Whenever my sister's being a complete bitch he takes her side and wants me to apologize. I've gotta get out of here.:banghead:
You're 19....move out and stop whining

Mini G

Banned - What an Asshat!
that sucks ass im 16 n have an adult setting an ma dad put it on

Darklight

Oppressing your posts...
Mari said:
ok in retaliation... activate the parental control on the tv and block everything except cartoon network...

latinmaxima

**SPECIAL**
at 12 my dad gave us condoms and adult magazines and said if we see our girlfriends do what is in the magazines. make sure to put the condom on. he was a little late but hey.

Mini G

Banned - What an Asshat!
mine didnt say nefink about it, might have been coz he caught me at it

blk990

Serial Killer
I'm 15 and I have full reign on my own computer.

Jung

???
Premium
blk990 said:
I'm 15 and I have full reign on my own computer.
You must be ready to take over the world with all that freedom and power! :happysad: