WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Why my friend acting like this?

MrNewbie

Me Vs. WTF.com
Ok my friend is really great ... Hes a good friend and good to talk to..

But always when im with girls or talk about girls he alawys gets shy and doesn't get a word out from his mouth

When im at partys he never talks to a girl and he have never kissed one, now the problem is that recently i got a new girl in my life and now he always get mad at me all the fucking time and is actng such a prick,

why?

HiaWataH

So what i give a respons
He might be jealous....or envy you. Because it seems that you don't have a problem with making contact with the opposite sexe. He never had a girlfriend before? Or is to long ago to even bring up that experience ? Everything is possible.

Go out with him, not with your new gf. And not to get him laid. Ask him how come he is so shy ? Where does that come from ? Did he watched to much scary movies where Bad Girls are taking over controll ? sorry, lol ....Or is he afraid that they might reject him ? Don't try to push him or what so ever. Because he is your bestfriend have a good talk from man to man. And ask these questions in a way that he answers you and not getting more shy...

Is he gay ? Did you ask him ? Or bi-curious. Could bi.......

For your information: yes it hurts a bit if your best mate has a girlfriend just like that ( when I snap my fingers..............) and he can't even gets a hello or a bit of atttention from girls he like....

I need more information NB !!!!!!!!! :D
Wanna help but bloody hell, I am no houdini.....

MrNewbie

Me Vs. WTF.com
i wil give you information

he never had a girlfriend, if hes gay i wont be hes friend anymore..

hes the typical xbox or playstation geek :thumbsdn:

HiaWataH

So what i give a respons
MrNewbie said:

I am sorry....If he is gay...you won't be his friend anymore....???????

Sektor

Particinator
MrNewbie said:

Maybe he's jealous, or is way too shy, like Hiawatah said.

Reqium

Tenderony
HiaWataH said:
I am sorry....If he is gay...you won't be his friend anymore....???????
I Agree. If you stop being his friend then that's pretty shallow. If he hasn't hit on you or shit like that, whats the point.

He lacks confidence... you say he's shy... he's afraid of rejection... it's a common problem among most guys... girls don't like wimps. if you wanna get a girl, go in there with the "I WILL get a girl" attitude... they have some sort of inate ability to detect that...

and no, i'm not speaking about personal experience... a friend sent me a book once... i could send it to you if you have acrobat reader :p

CopyLifted

Funnier than a 5th grader
Yup, the classic case of your best friend has feelings for you and is pissed cause you like girls. Go get 'em tiger!

SpIkEyOaSs

Banned - What an Asshat!
MrNewbie said:
Ok my friend is really great ... Hes a good friend and good to talk to..

But always when im with girls or talk about girls he alawys gets shy and doesn't get a word out from his mouth

When im at partys he never talks to a girl and he have never kissed one, now the problem is that recently i got a new girl in my life and now he always get mad at me all the fucking time and is actng such a prick,

why?
HES GAY 8O

Bitch

Evil Fluffy says: I PEE IN YOUR SHOES!
Premium
He also just might not be ready to date. Like what other people say, he could be afraid of rejection but I'm not so sure about that. He might be afraid of losing you as a friend. He's afraid he's second place to your new girl and he's not ready to date them. A friend of mine has this problem with a couple of friends of hers. Once she and her BF started going out the couple of guy friends of her bf's (let's call him Todd) would constantly put her down and just continuously harrass him for dating her and not spending any time with them. However, when one of them found a girl of their own, they'd spend no time with Todd. They acted the way they did towards Todd because they felt rejected by my him. They wanted more time with him. Maybe your friend is afraid of the same thing. He's just not as outgoing as Todd's friends are.

If he's gay he'll discuss that when he's good and ready but for now, there's no reason to assume that. It's good to talk to him though about the way he seems so withdrawn around girls and around you when you are talking about girls or even the girl you are with. Ask him if there is somethign you could do to make him feel more comfortable. If the answer is for you to stay away from your gf, then maybe you'll have to make a compromise to see him alone. but other than that, if it's just talk of girls or being around girls, then maybe he does have some sort of social anxiety about girls. Something from his past maybe? You'll never know unless you talk to him.

Reqium

Tenderony
Take yer bud to a party. Get him drunk. Liquor will make everything better. You'll find out whether he's gay or not. Or he may turn out to be a bigger pimp then you. Just make sure theres lots of hot chicks at the party :p

FUBAR

Jean Jacket Tough Guy
Reqium said:
Just make sure theres lots of hot chicks at the party :p
yea, cuz then if he is gay...you can always go off with the chicks or if he isnt try and get him with them, either way..youll be ok with that one