WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Why Nerds are Unpopular

Status
Not open for further replies.

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
supposedtabeme said:
Here we have a nice article. Read up if you want to.
Insted of reading all that snarf,you could'a just went straight to the source. Johnny Kuntz is the king of unpopular nerdy dicks. Just ask him. I'm sure he'll give you some windbagged load of lame assed bullshyt as to why it is so. Besides,since his Aunt Bob disowned him for pawning his/her dicky-doo collection,Johnny will lovingly welcome any attention he can geht.

supposedtabeme

The Skinny One
magnolia said:
holy shit. did u really read all that?!
Yeah, why wouldn't I?

supposedtabeme said:
Read up if you want to.
I wasn't expecting too much people to read it because of the extention.

gehtfuct said:
Insted of reading all that snarf,you could'a just went straight to the source. Johnny Kuntz is the king of unpopular nerdy dicks. Just ask him. I'm sure he'll give you some windbagged load of lame assed bullshyt as to why it is so. Besides,since his Aunt Bob disowned him for pawning his/her dicky-doo collection,Johnny will lovingly welcome any attention he can geht.
Hrm you´re so nice...

Descent

Hella Constipated
Yep, it's the fantastic powers of Asperger Syndrome in action (Also dubbed "geek syndrome")

Don't know what it is?

It's a low level form of Autism that impairs your social skills, co-ordination, and a few other things. It also gives you an adeptness with systems (Such as computers).

I have it, and so do many rich people. Bill Gates and John Carmack have it.

I wouldn't trade it for anything. Sure, it's gonna take me a while to get laid, but I'm gonna have millions of dollars :D.

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
ha i'm not a nerd but i'll never get laid

supposedtabeme

The Skinny One
[sky] said:
Blah, I know geek guys that get laid... and not geek guys that get laid...stupid people that get laid...everyone does.

This just tells you there's people with any kind of taste and anything is possible.

supposedtabeme said:
Blah, I know geek guys that get laid... and not geek guys that get laid...stupid people that get laid...everyone does.

This just tells you there's people with any kind of taste and anything is possible.
everyone except me... cause i'm a moron :cool:

ReiMeishin

Dreaming to live
Luckily, in high school I was viewed as totally insane and could snap and kill the entire school population on a whim. I capitalized on that and frequently showed that I not only could become capable of doing such a thing, but also had the knowledge and means to do it. This created the image of the "deadly mastermind" for me. While they might have thought I was awkward, and they might have wanted to pick on me, everybody in the school knew that you weren't supposed to fuck with me. :bomb:

moe

Clitpickle
[sky] said:
as long as you realize the truth, you'll never be held back

jstager said:
Yep, it's the fantastic powers of Asperger Syndrome in action (Also dubbed "geek syndrome")

Don't know what it is?

It's a low level form of Autism that impairs your social skills, co-ordination, and a few other things. It also gives you an adeptness with systems (Such as computers).

I have it, and so do many rich people. Bill Gates and John Carmack have it.

I wouldn't trade it for anything. Sure, it's gonna take me a while to get laid, but I'm gonna have millions of dollars :D.
gaystager thinks that being an nerd is an lifestyle thats gonna make you rich :thumbsup: what an huge fucking dumbass he is :p

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
supposedtabeme said:
Here we have a nice article. Read up if you want to.
Because everyone's jealous of your vast and comprehensive Star Wars action figure collection. ;)

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
johnny kuntz said:
gaystager thinks that being an nerd is an lifestyle thats gonna make you rich :thumbsup: what an huge fucking dumbass he is :p
There's a good chance that's true.
The best football player from my high school class (and wedgie provider), mows lawns for a living now. He's 35.
Is it be mean of me to hire him?
Whats funny is how the coaches would sound off about how "these guys are going places", and are "going to be someone".

What like a $40,000 a year high school football coach? No thanks.

breakology

Kiss my Converse
I hide to hide my geekness for years ... I was a scholorship athlete in college, I spent all my free time in the basement PC labs scouring the internet and reading rainbow books. All those young girls that threw themselves at me ... and I took them willingly ... all under the pretense of a lie. They thought I was some kewl "jock stud" when I was but a lowly 'puter geek .... lol ....
I feel so horrible. HAHAHAHA!

bigck3000

The Iron Lung
football....providing rewards for useless skills, the world over
I played for my junior year...the priorities are so far detached from real life...there's a guy puking and fainting on the field (suicides..in florida...in the summer) and the coaches are worried that our PAT line has a gap in it. Of course the line is treated like shit anyway but when you have people passing out and possibly suffering from heatstroke...you should probably call it a day....I hated that shit and could never see doing it all through college...I'm far too content with smoking weed and playing video games :thumbsup:

Signify

Particinator
ya, i found that it was shit in middle school. well, in my school it goes fromgrade 7-12. once we reached grade 10, everyone knows each other, its pretty easy to talk to people from all groups. I'm not excactly a genius, nor am I an idiot. I fall into a void, one where i can hang out with people from every group.

You know why nerds are so unpopular? First they spend all damn day hiding in their basements watching TV, and then when they try to get girls, they can't distinguish the difference between a TV show figure and a real person, so they treat the woman like an object. Lame soup.

I'm not one of those anime nerds though, I'm one of those music nerds. I sit in my basement and listen to LPs all day. Sue me.

Status
Not open for further replies.