WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

why ravers are morons.

Jung

???
Premium
i took this pic at a party i played at last night. damn dirty ravers never cease to amaze me. keep in mind this was a public venue we were at. :troll: :owned2:

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
Next time can you take a picture of good looking chicks with less clothes on???..What kind of party do people sit around on the floor in groups. Doing slim shady impressions? Looks like a goofy church youth retreat.

losers these days

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
Broken said:
Next time can you take a picture of good looking chicks with less clothes on.. And what kind of party do people sit around on the floor in groups. Doing slim shady impressions?

losers these days
yeah, in my day we sat around in groups doing Van Halen and Ozzie impressions. That was sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much cooler

Broken

You mean running around screaming "Rock and Roll" biting the heads off aminals, getting rabbies.. Fucking A ,, That's a party.. Sitting on the floor trying to pass yourself off as white rapper, Doing whip it's Wow party hard..

Jung

???
Premium
deus_ex_machina said:
hmmm whats wrong with what they are doing?
they were basically having sex at a public party. all cracked out on x

Broken said:
Next time can you take a picture of good looking chicks with less clothes on???..What kind of party do people sit around on the floor in groups. Doing slim shady impressions? Looks like a goofy church youth retreat.

losers these days
it wasn't meant to be a pic of hot chicks, all of those kids are much younger than me. we were leaving with my gear when we walked past those idiots in the lobby, i found it funny so i snapped a pic. the retard with the blonde hair didn't know we were laughing at them & struck a pose with his hoe. it was at a rave, they were all drugged up acting retarded.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
junglizm said:

it wasn't meant to be a pic of hot chicks, all of those kids are much younger than me. it was at a rave, they were all drugged up acting retarded.
and that is the ONLY PIC YOU GOT......

Jung

???
Premium
dustinzgirl said:
and that is the ONLY PIC YOU GOT......

of them yes. i have others, but mostly of my friends or the dj booth.

Broken

junglizm said:

it wasn't meant to be a pic of hot chicks, all of those kids are much younger than me. we were leaving with my gear when we walked past those idiots in the lobby, i found it funny so i snapped a pic. the retard with the blonde hair didn't know we were laughing at them & struck a pose with his hoe. it was at a rave, they were all drugged up acting retarded.
Yeah I understand what the word Party; or excuse me Rave means..

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
Broken said:
You mean running around screaming "Rock and Roll" biting the heads off aminals, getting rabbies.. Fucking A ,, That's a party.. Sitting on the floor trying to pass yourself off as white rapper, Doing whip it's Wow party hard..
never done whip its, and the wanna be rappers always got beat up at the parties I went to....biting the heads of goldfish and bats....funny as hell.....