WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Why Slut Why

G's-up

Postaholic
pakdatson said:
I CANT TAKE GIRLS ANY MORE. WHY DO YOU SLUTS ALWAYS CHEAT.
Because of inadequately hung guys like you..... :thumbsup: Hey you asked... :)

magnolia

Postaholic
sounds like a thread for insignificant others. But, did you ever try NOT being with a slut? :p

Pachyderm

I really did.
That's why they are 'sluts'...because they get around...when you day a 'slut' you have to expect that they'll do that. Word of advice: don't date sluts.

Hey G be nice, here is the thing you must be a nice guy,right? Chicks always fuck over nice guys the more you respect them the more the fuck you over. The more you take them places the more they talk shit about you to the dickheads they go out with when your not around. So here is what you do find a real bitch and treat her like shit and she will be all over you

Pachyderm

I really did.
Where do guys get these stupid theories from? I believe it's because they choose the same type of girls everytime they date. What you need to do is find a tom boy, someone who can hang out with the guys and knows how to be a buddy and a lover.

pakdatson

Banned - What an Asshat!
Pachyderm Is Right, I Do Date The Same Type Of Girls. This Girl Was Older Though And She Begged Me To Go Out With Her, In The Beginging, And Now Im The One Beging. Not Anymore Though. I Dont Mean To Call Girls Sluts, But She Is. The Only Thing I Really Miss About Her, Is The Fooling Around Part, Now Its Just Me And My Right Hand.

G's-up

Postaholic
pakdatson said:
Pachyderm Is Right, I Do Date The Same Type Of Girls. This Girl Was Older Though And She Begged Me To Go Out With Her, In The Beginging, And Now Im The One Beging. Not Anymore Though. I Dont Mean To Call Girls Sluts, But She Is. The Only Thing I Really Miss About Her, Is The Fooling Around Part, Now Its Just Me And My Right Hand.
OK ... you pretty much answered your own issue......the only thing you really miss about her is the fooling around.....you have to find other qualities in someone other than physical.......dont get me wrong, I personally think the initial attraction to someone is physical but you have to get to know someone before you put your heart into it......if you just want sex or fooling around there are plenty of hookers for that but if you want substance look for more than boobs and butt.......
P.S. Quit looking thats usually when you find the real thing!

pakdatson

Banned - What an Asshat!
I Mean Your Right G-string, But I Think I Kind Of Do Love Her, I Dont Know. Todays The First Day I Havent Called Her. I Usally Call Her Every Day And Say O Your So Beautiful, I Want You Back, And I Cant Live Without You, And All That Other Nice Shit. Now She Calling Me Off The Hook. She Keeps Calling My Work, Emailing Me. I Havent Answered Or Responsed, but i so want to. I Dont Get This Girl. She Wants Me, But Doesnt.

G's-up

Postaholic
pakdatson said:
I Mean Your Right G-string, But I Think I Kind Of Do Love Her, I Dont Know. Todays The First Day I Havent Called Her. I Usally Call Her Every Day And Say O Your So Beautiful, I Want You Back, And I Cant Live Without You, And All That Other Nice Shit. Now She Calling Me Off The Hook. She Keeps Calling My Work, Emailing Me. I Havent Answered Or Responsed, but i so want to. I Dont Get This Girl. She Wants Me, But Doesnt.
Ok with my infinate years of wisdom let me tell you GET RID OF HER!.....That is a mind playin freak.....I dont mean to make you feel bad but chicks that play like are not good for the soul.......Its a tough time to go through when you think you love someone and they dont and then they do and then they dont but you need to let it go ..... im sure your young and there are plenty of fish in the sea.....Live your life and dont settle for girls that play head games or you will be miserable the rest of your life and keep finding the same kind of girls.......relax , its ok to be alone and quit looking for love.....it will find you.......And that concludes this edition of OPRAH, take care America..until next time...... :)

BRiT

CRaZY
Founder
Pakdatson, a brief word of advice: please type using normal sentence case. The capital-word case for every word in a sentence is annoying. And maybe, just maybe, that's why they left you.

Pachyderm

I really did.
I have this friend who broke up with her boyfriend, and she told me that she wouldn't indulge him and give him attention, and when they broke up he was so hurt that he thought it best to not try and get her back and not try to kiss up. Well when he stopped, she suddenly felt confused and hurt and couldn't figure this out, so she gave him attention.
My only advice for that is to respond one last time and say, look, I liked you a lot and right now I don't think it's really working, I need some time to myself.
I know it sucks, but what are you going to do?
PS, How come everyword is capitalized in your posts, Pakdatson?

pakdatson

Banned - What an Asshat!
Here You Guys Go, Ok Happy Now. Im Typeing Normal. Yes Im Still Young, I Guess, I Just Turned 24. Why Does She Want To Play Head Games Though. She Got What She Wants. She Has A New Man And Doesnt Have To Pay Rent Anymore. Why Not Leave Me Alone. Its Not Like Im Hung Like A Horse Or Anything.

Pachyderm

I really did.
pakdatson said:
Here You Guys Go, Ok Happy Now. Im Typeing Normal. Yes Im Still Young, I Guess, I Just Turned 24. Why Does She Want To Play Head Games Though. She Got What She Wants. She Has A New Man And Doesnt Have To Pay Rent Anymore. Why Not Leave Me Alone. Its Not Like Im Hung Like A Horse Or Anything.
She sounds like a stupid ho to me. I think you should completely start over, change your locks and numbers so she knows she has no part in your life anymore. Go hang out with you guy buddies and do normal guy things, you'll find another girl. I know how hard it is to lose someone, even if you know they weren't right for you anyway. If you have guys night out for a week or two, soon you'll start having other things on your mind, and you'll start to meet new girls. Some girls are weird, this particular one sounds like a power tripper, and if you don't give her anything to feel superior about, she'll stop, you just have to turn your nose up on this one, even if it's not in your personality. That's how you handle it.

G's-up

Postaholic
pakdatson said:
Its her own inadequecies not you.....the only thing your doing wrong is giving her what she wants....ATTENTION.....seriously, leave her alone....she is very insecure and very rude to string you and the other guy along.....shes using both of you she needs to be dumped by both of you guys and left to her own insecure self but only YOU CAN PREVENT FORREST FIRES......(meaning only you can get rid of her let the other guy deal with her)......And just for the record, guys are just as prone to act that way as girls...... :) Move on and find something to occupy your time and eventually she'll get the hint and leave you alone ... if she doesnt just be VERY BLUNT!.....

pakdatson

Banned - What an Asshat!
Thanks Pachyderm, You've Been A Big Help, And You To G-String, Thanks. The Thing Is, If She Calls And Wants To Just Hook Up, I Might. With 3 Condoms On Though. Im To Weak.

mariusthegreat

:: What Ebonics ::
dude, have you not been listenin?!!? im sure all of us have been through the same thing...forget about her....it might seem hard right now...no pun intended...but just let it go....let her go...fuck it, yo!...best damn advice i ever heard....try this website...pretty helpful...helped me when my chick dumped me...i had the whole nice guy thing going....got me no where to sit around and mope.....anyways...

http://www.askmen.com/dating/index.html

take care and good luck yo.

RGN-dRaGoN

Chaos Dragon
strange, u got a gurl cheating on u and u got a whore that keep bothering u, well, now on to THIS gurl, THIS gurl, u should dump as well, if u try running away i only think that she will chase u again. so that is not the solution, just tell her that she is just a sex partner, its no more than sex. i doubt u LOVE her, it just feels so right, but yet its so wrong, just let her go man, let her go.
then maybe you feel find some1 that u truely will love, and if you have to ask yourself "do i love her, is she the one?" then the asnwer is always no, in my mind, love is never questioned, it is just merely shown.

tharuz

Bringer of Order
take away their rights, they won`t be stupid anymore

and to all the girls who are offended by this, and feminists, guess what? it`s the internet, im not some desperate fuckwit, im never going to meet you or want your ass, simply beacause i cant reach it, i dont have to pretend to be nice or kiss your ass and one more thing

i am sexist, im hate fags, i dont like other countries, and prejudice kicks ass