Why Slut Why

RGN-dRaGoN

Chaos Dragon
no problem pakdatson,

and badassmtbiker, no im am not speaking of a experience infact i never even had a gf TO dump me

shep75

Tenderony
pakdatson said:
I CANT TAKE GIRLS ANY MORE. WHY DO YOU SLUTS ALWAYS CHEAT.

BECAUSE THEY ARE WOMEN AND THEY HAVE THAT VERTICAL SMILE. IT'S IN A STUPID HOOKER'S BLOOD TO CHEAT. THEY ARE GOOD AT IT. STOP BEING A LITTLE BITCH DUDE. GO NAIL ONE OF HER FRIENDS, HER SISTER, OR BETTER YET, HER MOTHER. THAT WAY YOU WOULD ALWAYS HAVE THAT ONE HER. NOW GO OUT THERE AND BE A PRICK TO ALL WOMEN THAT YOU SEE AND REMEMBER......... DR, PHIL IS GAY. :mfinger:

RGN-dRaGoN

Chaos Dragon
shep75 said:
BECAUSE THEY ARE WOMEN AND THEY HAVE THAT VERTICAL SMILE. IT'S IN A STUPID HOOKER'S BLOOD TO CHEAT. THEY ARE GOOD AT IT. STOP BEING A LITTLE BITCH DUDE. GO NAIL ONE OF HER FRIENDS, HER SISTER, OR BETTER YET, HER MOTHER. THAT WAY YOU WOULD ALWAYS HAVE THAT ONE HER. NOW GO OUT THERE AND BE A PRICK TO ALL WOMEN THAT YOU SEE AND REMEMBER......... DR, PHIL IS GAY. :mfinger:

hmmm... now THIS sounds like a bad experience

shep

Local alcoholic
They could be maybe in your head.Are you drinking alittle tonight bud?

Angrey_Side

Flame Bait
Lawdawg428 said:
Hey G be nice, here is the thing you must be a nice guy,right? Chicks always fuck over nice guys the more you respect them the more the fuck you over. The more you take them places the more they talk shit about you to the dickheads they go out with when your not around. So here is what you do find a real bitch and treat her like shit and she will be all over you

Haha, word :thumbsup:

BRiT

CRaZY
Founder
deus_ex_machina said:
hahaha steriotypical bastard. dont speak for all girls. my g/f would never cheat on me.

You keep thinking that... It plays in well to all of our plans... :D