WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

why some ppl ain't happy with big women

keesha007

big momma sos
why some ppl are so fucking unhappy when they see a fat woman happily having a good day?? :rolleyes: and its like for them fat women can't lead a happy life like the other day i was just minding my own business happily walking and looking around at stuff here came this two skinny bitches who was trying to ruin my day, i of course gave them nicely, i indirectly telling my friend whom i just bumped into tht these skinny bitches need to pad up their breast with tissue paper bcoz theirs look like a landing strip flat at all sides....we sure had good fun, to all those mother fucking bithces who think fat women can't lead a happy life.....well fuck u and ur skinny bony ass ahaks!!!!!!!!!

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
Well you seem happy, Welcome to WTF.com!

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
Welcome...

Most people could care less about big women. The problem raises when big woman walk down the street wearing clothes that was not meant for them to wear. I don't give a fuck if you are a irresponsible person who doesn't care about your body enough to take care of it. If you want to eat, eat! If you want to be big as a cow, I could care less. What pisses me off, is when big women dress like they were 100 lbs. Showing things to the general public was not suppose to be showed!

Please wear appropriate clothing and no one should bother you... note: I said "should".

XsweetnessX

Banned - What an Asshat!
fuck them skinny bitches...shit us big girls is makin a comeback and dont under estimate what a big girl can do for you.

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
Welcome, oh, I enjoy the big women too.
More cushion for the pushin. :thumbsup:

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
Don't forget the "handy" love handles!