WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Why the fuck are the chicks so sexy?

Why are girls so sexy. It fall in love almost every hot girl i see in the street. What is your dreams girl?

you can't fall in love just by seeing a girl... no matter how sexy she appears to be. lust, yes, love, no.

The_DEAL

FAILING @FAILING!
Focus28 said:
Why are girls so sexy. It fall in love almost every hot girl i see in the street. What is your dreams girl?
seek help man

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
Focus28 said:
It fall in love almost every hot girl i see in the street.
That ain't love homie.................it's called WOOD!

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
Unforgiven said:
even this one?

Good God......Theres some one for every one.....and her father loves her very much

:bonk: the only reason u do that is cuz u thinkin of how she would do in bed

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles
Focus28 said:
I dont know, do you wanna be gay or something. And you are not falling in love, you are just falling for her body.

undiehiker04

Future Conquistador
Focus28 said:
If you honstley think that is love you obviously either don't know what love is or think with your dick too much

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
undiehiker04 said:
If you honstley think that is love you obviously either don't know what love is or think with your dick too much
Let's change his name to "ThinkswithDik"?

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
Sorry for goin on but I just gotta say DAMN.
HOTTIE!

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
If a guy is straight, then guys will think about women like that, same with women.(I think)

anti-movielife

self medicated
CuddleMuffin said:
I dont know, do you wanna be gay or something. And you are not falling in love, you are just falling for her body.
haha its gotta start somewhere, i get turned off as soon as she starts sayin stupid shit...doens't matter how hot they are after that.

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles
anti-movielife said:
haha its gotta start somewhere, i get turned off as soon as she starts sayin stupid shit...doens't matter how hot they are after that.
Stupid shit?

morelos

lexicon incognito
every day i think about having sex with two to five different women.

unfortunately, these days i have sex with one woman, at best, per day. and it seems to always be the same one.

honestly, i'd rather go back to the crazy life. the sex is less emotionally fulfilling, but MAN, can it be crazy.

~ dan ~