Why the fuck are the chicks so sexy?

DanGeo23

Resident Conservative

MOMMY?!?!!??? iz that U ??

I read somewhere that
no matter how hot a chick is... someone... somewhere is tired of her shit...

Ctoit

Tenderony
DanGeo23 said:
I read somewhere that
no matter how hot a chick is... someone... somewhere is tired of her shit...
You read it off my bumper.........

Bullshyt said:
If a guy is straight, then guys will think about women like that, same with women.(I think)
Ya ........women think about women like that..... :cool:

Dustbinbag

Two words: Shut up.
I know ya'll will probably call me gay or something for saying this (I'm not) but what about personality? You could have a really sexy girl but is a total bitch! What good would come from that? Drag your eyes away from the boobs and try looking in the eyes.

Seije

The Stranger Returns...
anti-movielife said:
haha its gotta start somewhere, i get turned off as soon as she starts sayin stupid shit...doens't matter how hot they are after that.
i get turned off when they take out a cigarette and start smoking...and then i'm like, "yea, i'm allergic to that...sry" and walk away

smoking isn't attractive..not to mention very harming....why do it??

TwisT said:
I'd bang that! :thumbsup:
we all would

Focus28

Hoodrat
mariusthegreat said:
My dream girl??

She IS hot. The other on shown before = i don t fall lovein him. Ijust can t. I will be throwing out so much that i would not have time to fall in love of this "girl".

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
anti-movielife said:
haha its gotta start somewhere, i get turned off as soon as she starts sayin stupid shit...doens't matter how hot they are after that.
CuddleMuffin said:
Stupid shit?
Are you lost honey? The free clinic is two blocks down, then take a left:

Hold your hands up in front of your face with your thumbs pointing toward each other. The one hand that forms a L is the Left, or look down at your shoes they have An L and R ..Doh nevermind you have em on wrong.

mariusthegreat

:: What Ebonics ::
Dustbinbag said:
g your eyes away from the boobs and try looking in the eyes.
hey look...its shakespeare

what a heap of crap....no offence dust...but i was like that....got me no where....i used to be all romantic...id write poetry[some good]....super nice..etc...etc....got me no where...
now im just my dorky ...horny self ...and ive been getting some hot dates...
trust me ...you dont have to be a jerk....just dont be all mooshy...chicks dig that...once theyre with somone they dig.....some one theyre comfortable...they wanna know they can have you as friends before they wanna share the romatic candle lit...sex under the stars ...with you...a little off topic...but ..yeah

Seije

The Stranger Returns...
morelos said:
how about this one?
nice
not my type though...hard to explain the reason for that, you would have to know my personality more to understand what type of girl i'm looking for
that up there is just what..any guy..would want, but to have is different

Jeranamo

Tenderony
Focus28 said:
She IS hot. The other on shown before = i don t fall lovein him. Ijust can t. I will be throwing out so much that i would not have time to fall in love of this "girl".
Dude.... what?

Seije

The Stranger Returns...
MaxPower said:
**Clawing my own eyes out**
it's like.."what just crawled outta hell's ass"
plz don't post that pic again, everytime i check this thread, sumone else put it up again
it's really starting to scare the shit outta me everytime i see it
lol

MaxPower

Sweep the leg
Staff
morelos said:
every day i think about having sex with two to five different women.

unfortunately, these days i have sex with one woman, at best, per day. and it seems to always be the same one.

honestly, i'd rather go back to the crazy life. the sex is less emotionally fulfilling, but MAN, can it be crazy.

~ dan ~
**Sniff, Sniff** Smell that? That's the smell of potential mid-life-Chrisis.

Oh wait you already have the sport's car. now all you need is a dizzy 19 year old on the sided.

MaxPower

Sweep the leg
Staff
Jeranamo said:
Hey twist, since you said you wanted to fuck the other ugly chick posted. How bout this one?
Ladies and gentlemen, I give you.
the future Mrs. gehtfuct

morelos

lexicon incognito
maxpower said:
**Sniff, Sniff** Smell that? That's the smell of potential mid-life-Chrisis.

Oh wait you already have the sport's car. now all you need is a dizzy 19 year old on the sided.
actually, the dizzy 19yrold is the one i already have. currently, the positions of SECOND and THIRD girl are open.

~ dan ~