WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

why the fuck is he obsessed with me?!!!!! (long teenage rant)

e-chan

punk-ass kid
33
0
0
#1
what the fuck is with this dude?! when i first met him he seemed to like me a lot but i just considered him to be a friend; then we hung out more and then he started telling people i was his gf when i already had a bf; my bf didn't like him and wanted to stop being friends with him, i said no (who the hell was he to try and control my life?) and then the dude started spreading rumors and word got to my bf that i actually liked this dude (totally untrue) and then later he broke up w/ me (which was fine w/ me, actually).
then this guy started walking me home even though it was out of his way, was walking me to all my classes even though it was out of his way, he basically wouldn't give me any space, plus he got jealous of every guy friend i talked too, and he wasn't even my bf! and he kept telling everybody and their dog he liked me, and then when i got a new bf he started talkin shit about him, and i got tired of it and ignored him for a month.
but then i felt bad, and told him i was sorry, that i should've talked things out. so we were "friends" for awhile, until he started creeping back into my life, walking me home, following me, etc. then he sends me this freaky ass email telling me he's in love with me! what the fuck?! it was scary as hell! so i put it to him staright, told him i didn't like him, never did, never would, etc. then he sends one back saying some bs, and then i ignored him again.
then about a month ago he sends me another email, some bullshit like "best friends are forever" and some shit, ugh it was sickening! well, friday was my b-day, tell me why this dude has 10 helium balloons, a small cake w/ my name on it, 2 $20 shirts, a new soccer ball, and candy delivered to my soccer practice that day?! what the fuck?! i haven't spoken to the guy in 2 months, and then all this? i couldn't even believe he remembered! it was nice and all, but...it made me nervous. and then in the card there was this long ass message, more bd about "best friends". for the third time, what the fuck?! how am i your best friend? yeah, best friends ignore each other cause they think the other is a stalker and is obsessed w/ them! yeah!
i sent a thanks email, figuring he deserved it, i actually wore one of the shirts to school today, and was gonna say thanks in person, but dude makes me nervous as hell and i hid from him, and i know he saw! shit! there! i don't know what to do, i don't want him to think i'm ungrateful but shit, he SCARES me! and there's so much more shit he did that's weird that i won't even get into! shit!
 

Ctoit

Tenderony
428
1
0
#2
Can you say STALKER...........run fer the hills
 

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
1,591
0
0
#3
You might want to have your parents and/or the principle contact his parents before you become a statistic.
 

Chris

Sick Bastard
375
0
0
#4
Well, the topic u made was "Why does he like u"(u should know that as you created it). Ask him? Ask his friends, ask anyone who would know...
 

ron

Buster of Asses
963
0
0
#5
First, don't feel bad for making him feel bad. He's making you feel bad, right? Guilt sucks; avoid it.

Second, tell someone with some authority that this guy is stalking you. If you tell a teacher or other school person, they will freak out on him.

e-chan said:
i don't want him to think i'm ungrateful but shit, he SCARES me! and there's so much more shit he did that's weird that i won't even get into! shit!
Third, you are ungrateful. That is not a criticism, merely an observation. Consider: you don't want all of the crap he gets you, you don't want his attention, you complain that he is forcing himself into your life, but you wear the shirt he got you. Bad form. That just reinforces his perception that you want him around.

You might consider telling him that you really don't want him around. You might even tell him that he creeps you out. You might also wind up as a statistic.
 

The_DEAL

FAILING @FAILING!
2,301
52
112
#6
e-chan said:
what the fuck is with this dude?! when i first met him he seemed to like me a lot but i just considered him to be a friend; then we hung out more and then he started telling people i was his gf when i already had a bf; my bf didn't like him and wanted to stop being friends with him, i said no (who the hell was he to try and control my life?) and then the dude started spreading rumors and word got to my bf that i actually liked this dude (totally untrue) and then later he broke up w/ me (which was fine w/ me, actually).
then this guy started walking me home even though it was out of his way, was walking me to all my classes even though it was out of his way, he basically wouldn't give me any space, plus he got jealous of every guy friend i talked too, and he wasn't even my bf! and he kept telling everybody and their dog he liked me, and then when i got a new bf he started talkin shit about him, and i got tired of it and ignored him for a month.
but then i felt bad, and told him i was sorry, that i should've talked things out. so we were "friends" for awhile, until he started creeping back into my life, walking me home, following me, etc. then he sends me this freaky ass email telling me he's in love with me! what the fuck?! it was scary as hell! so i put it to him staright, told him i didn't like him, never did, never would, etc. then he sends one back saying some bs, and then i ignored him again.
then about a month ago he sends me another email, some bullshit like "best friends are forever" and some shit, ugh it was sickening! well, friday was my b-day, tell me why this dude has 10 helium balloons, a small cake w/ my name on it, 2 $20 shirts, a new soccer ball, and candy delivered to my soccer practice that day?! what the fuck?! i haven't spoken to the guy in 2 months, and then all this? i couldn't even believe he remembered! it was nice and all, but...it made me nervous. and then in the card there was this long ass message, more bd about "best friends". for the third time, what the fuck?! how am i your best friend? yeah, best friends ignore each other cause they think the other is a stalker and is obsessed w/ them! yeah!
i sent a thanks email, figuring he deserved it, i actually wore one of the shirts to school today, and was gonna say thanks in person, but dude makes me nervous as hell and i hid from him, and i know he saw! shit! there! i don't know what to do, i don't want him to think i'm ungrateful but shit, he SCARES me! and there's so much more shit he did that's weird that i won't even get into! shit!
kill him thats a good idea
 

e-chan

punk-ass kid
33
0
0
#7
Third, you are ungrateful. That is not a criticism, merely an observation. Consider: you don't want all of the crap he gets you, you don't want his attention, you complain that he is forcing himself into your life, but you wear the shirt he got you. Bad form. That just reinforces his perception that you want him around.

ok, good point. so, i am ungrateful, i didn't want the shit, didn't ask him for shit--but i still wore the shirt, which is letting him think i wanna be "best friends" (?) again. ok, i understand my mistake.
i've told him before that he "creeps me the fuck out" when i replied to his email that said he loved me. (shudder.) but luckily, he hasn't be stalking me anymore. but he still looks at me when i pass him in the hallways, even though i'm trying to avoid him.
ok, but now i have to tell him again thank you, cause like i said i wanted to do it in person but i freaked, how can i tell him thank you...without having to get near him and seeming like i mean it but WITHOUT inviting him back in my life? i know that's a tough one but i can't figure it out, damnit.
 

Ctoit

Tenderony
428
1
0
#8
e-chan said:
Third, you are ungrateful. That is not a criticism, merely an observation. Consider: you don't want all of the crap he gets you, you don't want his attention, you complain that he is forcing himself into your life, but you wear the shirt he got you. Bad form. That just reinforces his perception that you want him around.

ok, good point. so, i am ungrateful, i didn't want the shit, didn't ask him for shit--but i still wore the shirt, which is letting him think i wanna be "best friends" (?) again. ok, i understand my mistake.
i've told him before that he "creeps me the fuck out" when i replied to his email that said he loved me. (shudder.) but luckily, he hasn't be stalking me anymore. but he still looks at me when i pass him in the hallways, even though i'm trying to avoid him.
ok, but now i have to tell him again thank you, cause like i said i wanted to do it in person but i freaked, how can i tell him thank you...without having to get near him and seeming like i mean it but WITHOUT inviting him back in my life? i know that's a tough one but i can't figure it out, damnit.
Y


You don't -------that's the point, any little look, hello, thank-you will start the ball rolling all over again..........and I'd be damn sure my curtains were shut and windows lock.....
 

ron

Buster of Asses
963
0
0
#9
Ctoit said:
You don't -------that's the point, any little look, hello, thank-you will start the ball rolling all over again..........and I'd be damn sure my curtains were shut and windows lock.....
Damned straight.
 

Chris

Sick Bastard
375
0
0
#10
Freaks you out, eh? He's probably a perv, wnating to see stuff. You hot? In that case, that might be what he's after. You were good friends, a long time ago, maybe you did/said something then that might have lead him onto "weird" thoughts...try to find out what he likes about you, and make him not like it. If that's not possible, kill him
 
44
0
0
#11
don't be a fuckin sissy, walk up to him, bitch-slap him to get his complete attention.. and tell him that he freaks you out! tell him the truth!

and then, if he has any sort of of commen sense, he'll most likely stop..
.. if not.. he's psychotic! therefore follow through with youknowthedeal's plan..
 

shep

Local alcoholic
1,853
8
38
#13
a new soccer ball eh?There's something wrong here
 

tharuz

Bringer of Order
288
0
0
#15
leave that shit alone, you should have sent someone to kick his ass after that bf breakig up thing and all that stalking bullshit, returned his shit, and sent him your guy friends to kill him, now he left you alone, now you can`t do that above, throw his shirts in the garbage, and block his E-mail, fucking losers with no life
 

Deez Nutz

I are baboon!
214
0
0
#16
Jes tell him that you don't like him and you think he's stalking you. If he still does shit after that: Paint his balls red, put him naked in a rodeo with a bull, watch and enjoy.
 

merfer!

Fresh Meat
1
0
0
#17
???

Obivously this guy has a major problem and poses a potential threat to you. Don't you watch tv? Stalkers do kill the person they are obsessed with. I would definitly put matters into someone else's hands. Someone with lots of authority. Don't talk to him, look at him, nothing. Be careful where you go alone too. You never know where he might be! :sword:
 
20
0
0
#19
If you sleep with him.

You could try screwing him. There is a window opportunity about ten minutes long right after a guy comes where he will want to get away from you. Try to keep him around to cuddle. He will shun you like the plague - at least until he wants to come again. If he likes to cuddle - well now you are really in deep. But seriously - let him know you don't like him and tell your parents about the problem. He is obsessed.
 

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
1,591
0
0
#20
merfer! said:
Don't you watch tv ?

Yes I do, I don't eat, I don't sleep, my ashtrays are overflowing, my carpets stained with piss, dishes piled up, magazines littered everywhere, and Ed McMahon still hasn't fucking showed up! Dear Abby, what am I to do...