WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Why the fuck?

Cone

The Cone
MY G/F and i had split up cause of hr parents :thumbsdn: ... but we were still "together"... and acted like we were dating... now the problem isnt there... but she doesnt want to date now... "for a while"... I think there's someone else.... but im not sure... if it is who i think it is... :sword: then im gonna have to kick someones ass :sword: ... so yeah... my life sucks... but not that much :thumbsdn:

rcarhar

There goes a clever gent
Lol, are you my roomate? (same scenario, except for the 'not that much' part)

bombchu

b-o-n-e-r
I'm always greenlight for the asskicking, but make sure you don't make bad assumptions.
Even more so because you already have a someone in mind...

Fire_ze_Missles

Martha Fuckin' Stewart
bombchu said:
I'm always greenlight for the asskicking, but make sure you don't make bad assumptions.
Even more so because you already have a someone in mind...
If they are already in mind, then they must have done something ass-kicking worthy, so go ahead and kick their ass. :thumbsup:

But as for the lady friend, dump her ass. She will come back. :)

breakology

Kiss my Converse
You sound 13, if you spilt up because of her parents, then they must think you are a dirty scumfuck not worth of their daughters attention. The question you need to be asking yourself is "are the right?".
Just move on ... :rolleyes:

Jack

Personable
Cone said:
MY G/F and i had split up cause of hr parents :thumbsdn: ... but we were still "together"... and acted like we were dating... now the problem isnt there... but she doesnt want to date now... "for a while"... I think there's someone else.... but im not sure... if it is who i think it is... :sword: then im gonna have to kick someones ass :sword: ... so yeah... my life sucks... but not that much :thumbsdn:
:tool:

Cone

The Cone
Fire_ze_Missles said:
If they are already in mind, then they must have done something ass-kicking worthy, so go ahead and kick their ass. :thumbsup:

But as for the lady friend, dump her ass. She will come back. :)
Hey.... thanks... i will.. he did... tell you about it later... :D :)