WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Why the hell not?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well its true I just joined and I decided I might as well heat myself up in this freezing weather..

So I turned off my brain and turned on my testosterone by inviting you to flame my noob ass for thinking im so great you all would care to flame me :thumbsup:

Ok, got some pop and chips and I put on my flame retardant halloween costume (Ever seen a 14 yr old in a fireman costume he wore 4 years ago?) Anways my balls are brass and I will do my best to defend myself if any of you are interested.

I guess before anyone flames me I better let them know a little about me

Im 14, an avid msn activist. I go to highschool currently in the 9th grade and think Im the best shit this world has ever seen. I got quite a lot of friends due to my neverending streams of bullshit wether you choose to believe that is up to you. I enjoy spending my days away from home and when I am here I sit on msn like a rotting vegetable. Im 6'1 with my shoes and 187pounds. I play football only cause every other sport except hockey is for faggets.

Well I wonder if anyone is interested, If not I'll go cry in a corner like a humiliated four year old girl.

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
Wow. 6'1" and gay. Calling the kids out to play,how sweet.
I like feetball too,maaan. But,I do have a problem with 187 pound girly men staring at my ass all day. Sorry....Look at me,how selfish,I'm just bullshytin' away. What did you say your name was? Sally?

Nice Avatar,btw.

bigck3000

The Iron Lung
How the hell can you be an MSN activist? do you blow buildings up on MSN? do you protest? i dont get it. but i'd refrain from the little girl thing...max will offer you puppies, and then gehtfucked shows up....just trust me...its not pretty. in order for us to trash you, you need to drop some sort opinion, preferably with spelling and grammar problems, and some sort of absurd net-slang. i'll set you up real proper.

Two enthuasiastic posts already. 187 isn't fat btw lol. Bud do you have a problem with gay people? I don't prefer knowing them but hell did you know that people who are homophobic/diss fags are most likely to become one themselves? And in response with BigCk>

You need Ammo? Here it is: Im a selfcentered Wannabe Thug With a real attitude problem. I also think my shit smells like roses if you get my drift. My thoughts on things? It doesn't really matter I think your all trying to hard.

But if you are that desperate here you go:
/Sarcasm/
Omg!!!! I Thunk U R NOOBQAR EEKEKEKEKEKEK!!!! YOUR A FUKIN PANZY HAHAHAHA I"M< SO FOONYYYYY LOL1!111!! I ALSO LOVE AOL KEKEKEKEK
/Sarcasm/

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
Virgo said:
Two enthuasiastic posts already. 187 isn't fat btw lol. Bud do you have a problem with gay people? I don't prefer knowing them but hell did you know that people who are homophobic/diss fags are most likely to become one themselves? And in response with BigCk>

You need Ammo? Here it is: Im a selfcentered Wannabe Thug With a real attitude problem. I also think my shit smells like roses if you get my drift. My thoughts on things? It doesn't really matter I think your all trying to hard.

/Sarcasm/
Omg!!!! I Thunk U R NOOBQAR EEKEKEKEKEKEK!!!! YOUR A FUKIN PANZY HAHAHAHA I"M< SO FOONYYYYY LOL1!111!! I ALSO LOVE AOL KEKEKEKEK
/Sarcasm/
Sure,kiddo. 6' 190lbs=Me
Gay...no...you...yes.
Go smell some fuckin' roses,and then check back later. K?

Got it?

Good.

Now...

gehtfuct!!

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
Virgo said:

/Sarcasm/
/Sarcasm/
187 on an udercover cop, yeeea and ya don't stop!

Lol, Maybe I'll come back just to tell you what a fucktard you are. With this being a flame forum you'd think you fuckers could think of something creative or atleast funny. Go grab a pen and come back when your best flame doesn't look like you stood on top of your desk and shit all over your keyboard. Fuckin retards these days.

Aw twist, your hurting my feelings (I'd use some sort of fucking face but they all look gay anyways ;) <-WTF is the white skin shit? Are all people white you racist fucks? Add some fucking color.

Anyways I can't criticize you. I always wanted to be a stupid cop who eats doughnuts and smells like pork. GJ

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
Virgo said:
Lol, Maybe I'll come back just to tell you what a fucktard you are. With this being a flame forum you'd think you fuckers could think of something creative or atleast funny. Go grab a pen and come back when your best flame doesn't look like you stood on top of your desk and shit all over your keyboard. Fuckin retards these days.
Not flamin at you flamin with you! you can resume the popping of pimples now!

I wasn't flamin ya Twist. I was savoring the moment. Pimples? Nah but fuck I had this bad zit yesterday right in the middle of my fucking eyebrows! Can you believe it? I popped that sucker like MT. St Helens

Virgo said:
Go grab a pen and come back when your best flame doesn't look like you stood on top of your desk and shit all over your keyboard.
my best flame:

shit... i got nothing

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
Virgo said:
Bravo penis puffer,bravo. Wow,for a minute there,you did'nt sound at all like a fourteen year old pre-pubescent fucktard. Again,bra-fuckin'-vo.

Enjoy the freakshow,dumbfuck.
:mfinger: :D :mfinger:

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
Virgo said:
I wasn't flamin ya Twist. I was savoring the moment. Pimples? Nah but fuck I had this bad zit yesterday right in the middle of my fucking eyebrows! Can you believe it? I popped that sucker like MT. St Helens
lololololololol funny noob!

bigck3000

The Iron Lung
Did you seriously just say wannabe? and then thug, on top of that. i'm assuming your white and some one close to you is gay...a boyfriend maybe..but not you...no no, coach and the boys wouldnt hear of it....yet they seem to like spanking that ass dont they. and i'm sure the coach has caught you sniffing the crotch of his running shorts....maybe you could set something up there? just make sure you have the butter ready, and gehtfucked "gehts" sloppy seconds.

ODDDLY

West Coast Birth Life
Virgo said:
;) <-WTF is the white skin shit? Are all people white you racist fucks? Add some fucking color.
Did you just accuse the smilies of being racist? Sweet Jesus, the elementary education system is going down the tubes now 'a days...

I leave for 3minutes to post something else and you fuckers are on me like fat kids and icecream. Yes, I think these smilies are racist you stupid fuck.. Thats why I pointed the message out to admin(Notice I wasn't talking to the smily?) If you had better then a 3rd grade education you'd notice that you sorry peice of crap.

Ps. BigCk You seem a little insecure, I'd give you the name of a good school counciller but Im already using her. Yes, I did say Wannabe and Thug. Honesty is so overrated isn't it? I bet your the one with a close gay friend/father/teacher etc. Does he spank you at night when your upset about your nightmare?

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
bigcock3000 said:
just make sure you have the butter ready, and gehtfucked "gehts" sloppy seconds.
Thank you for thinkin' of me,fartknocker.

BTW,Dr.gehtfuct does all the driving.

bigck3000

The Iron Lung
do they teach you how to spell "piece" in 3rd grade? HOLY SHIT, sorry "peice" crap...the kid is a fucking prodigy....you're starting to make it real easy kid...but i dont want to make you leave yet...i enjoy toying with the insecure JV kids about their sexuality

Well Narky.. You forgetting about Mr.Noobie here? Come on fucker be original.

Leave? You'd have a better chance sucking your own balls. Anyways since I can't think of anything else to motivate you fucks I guess this'll have to do.

Welcome To Flame School!~

1. Your mom is only appropriate for gr 2 and lower.

2. Spelling mistakes can be funny.. But one in a half paragraph is just not flameworthy.

3. Noob is so overused its fucking pathetic. Coming to a flame forum site I expected something more creative then NOOB.

4. Originality and intelligence is everyones favorite flame.

So come back when atleast one of you can come up with anything border-line funny.

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
Virgin said:
Well Narky.. You forgetting about Mr.Noobie here? Come on fucker be original.
Woo-Hoo! Geht out the grease kids. Love is in the air.

hmm..either that,or Vergie shit himself.

Status
Not open for further replies.