WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Why was Seventh banned?

kirvett

No Title Needed
Why was Seventh banned all of a sudden? And not just "he was a shortassed fuck"

gumercules

Ultra Mega
he was a shortassed fuck, i.e. he was 11 years old and therefore too young to visit this site (it makes you say you're 13+ when you register)

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
he said he was 11 at least 10 times

pimpyobitch

Banned - What an Asshat!
I havent been paying much attention to him. What a dipshit, hes prob just some drunken dumb ass 21 year old.

Skorch

Destroyer of worlds
Well then he should have been smart enough not to get himself banned on a technicality. Eh, but I don't even know who y'all are talkin about, this guy has come and gone between my visits.

The_DEAL

FAILING @FAILING!
pimpyobitch said:
how do they know he was only 11?
hmmmm he says he is 11 and his nick is seventh
i dunno bout you but when i was in seventh grade i was 11 i think

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
the only way you could be in 7th grade at age 11 is if you started school 2 years early, and I highly doubt that would happen.

The_DEAL

FAILING @FAILING!
Bullshyt said:
the only way you could be in 7th grade at age 11 is if you started school 2 years early, and I highly doubt that would happen.
hmmm
what do i know im just that local redneck