WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Why was Yuck_Fou banned?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Descent

Hella Constipated
I miss the little bastard already, even if it is just a temporary ban :happysad:.

Did he take a shit in the Kool-Aid?

Jung

???
Premium
He invaded another forum, causing their members to come here and shit up our forum. He did it after two other people were banned for it, so he knew the consequences. (It's in the rules too.) He also bragged about it in IRC.

Noob

Banned - What an Asshat!
Who banned him? I want to praise them with tons of rep and a cookie. :thumbsup:

hove420

the shocka
what forum?

i realized that alot of people here are on slip-stream also...i find this site so much more intresting :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Noob

Banned - What an Asshat!
Was Awaken involved in this, because he was banned too.

Fire_ze_Missles

Martha Fuckin' Stewart
I read in some post that Awaken, IHTFCC and Yuck were all banned for site-warring with Brawlhall.com.

BRiT mentioned something about it in some thread; dunno which one.

BrIONwoshMunky

EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY!
Staff
hove420 said:
what forum?

i realized that alot of people here are on slip-stream also...i find this site so much more intresting :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Slip-stream is MaxPower's little toy, if You haven't noticed.

Status
Not open for further replies.