WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Headlines why weed?

insane_dickhead

Banned - What an Asshat!
this country is so retarded when it comes to laws,i mean they got it all backwards. weed should be legal damn it! if you thank about it beer and ciggs are more harmful than weed is! weed doesnt fuck with your balance, it doesnt make you slur your words, and you dont have to worry bout hang overs. you can actually function when your high, but when your drunk, you cant drive, you cant walk, and you cant talk. i think the government doesnt legalize it cause they cant control it, they arent makin money off it.i say fuck em and im gonna keep smokin.:mfinger:

lady victoria

Too old for this shit!
Premium
insane_dickhead said:
this country is so retarded when it comes to laws,i mean they got it all backwards. weed should be legal damn it! if you thank about it beer and ciggs are more harmful than weed is! weed doesnt fuck with your balance, it doesnt make you slur your words, and you dont have to worry bout hang overs. you can actually function when your high, but when your drunk, you cant drive, you cant walk, and you cant talk. i think the government doesnt legalize it cause they cant control it, they arent makin money off it.i say fuck em and im gonna keep smokin.:mfinger:
That’s the most ridiculous thing I’ve read today, well that and your other posts.....

P.S Id shoot whoever is selling you your weed:confused:

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
This country is full of retarted people like you. :eek:

alcohlicvampire

alcohlicvampire
dudes..this whole friggen website iz bout ranting...this would probly go in that catagory...uh..o_o\m/ rock on dude with weed?:punch:

lady victoria

Too old for this shit!
Premium
alcohlicvampire said:
dudes..this whole friggen website iz bout ranting...this would probly go in that catagory...uh..o_o\m/ rock on dude with weed?:punch:
/me is confused yet another complete wanker, what is it a requirement? :shrugs:

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
alcohlicvampire said:
You are ranting about a subject that has been covered about 1000 times in this forum. Use the search feature. Also, please try write coherently and in complete sentences so others can understand you weak ass rant.

UberSkippy

a.k.a. FuckTheBullShit
Holy yay! Another 14 year old post about legalizing pot. God we haven't seen one of those for what, 4 weeks now? Maybe even longer!

Wow.

Way to use the search feature so as not to repeat a well covered topic! Good job n00bie! You've just become one of the unique multitude of morons.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
insane_dickhead said:
You make the rest of the pot smoking community look bad.

dustinzgirl said:
You make the rest of the pot smoking community look bad.
I thought that's what I did. :happysad:

This subject is played out, and boring.

RageAgainst

Chaotic Neutral
The government could make money off of legalizing, but that would pose a serious ethics problem.

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
RageAgainst said:
The government could make money off of legalizing, but that would pose a serious ethics problem.
they had that dilemma in britain where it's largely tolerated and prosecutions for simple possession are now rare, the government didn't decriminalise or legalise cannabis because then it would be legally sanctioned and thus the government could be litigated against should a user contract cancer or psychosis, both of which are proven conditions associated with cannabis use..
i expect at best the usa government to only equal this move, and not any time soon.. with britain being 30 years or more behind liberal holland i think the usa is probably 30 years behind that..

for the record, i have no problem with weed, it's a lot better than some hobbies..

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
RageAgainst said:
No more so than taxing cigarettes and alcohol.

kindbud

Banned - What an Asshat!
Hooked: Illegal Drugs and How They Got That Way

excellent documentary on the subject. find it if you have never seen it. very informative. there used to be a link where you could watch it online...surely you can find it somewhere. the propaganda machine was started primarily to get the mexicans and blacks outta dodge.

reefer madness is also pretty good, but that first one is much better.

as for the topic, yeh, discussed lots, but you guys saw the topic and came in just to say 'this is stupid', 'old' , 'i'd kill your dealer' <--that reaks of pure genius.

if it's old news, let it sit and fall to the bottom of the list. it's like one line...most of you can find something better to say. for the rest, i know its all you have.

Jung

???
Premium
Hooked: Illegal Drugs and How They Got That Way
Good film, imo, just watched it the other night.

I'm partial to the kind as well. :cheesy:

dustinzgirl said:
No more so than taxing cigarettes and alcohol.
Just a theory I heard somewhere: Seeing as how politicians tend to be crooked, what if they were taking money from South American drug cartels to keep it illegal?
It would make sense, the cartels would be fucked if a bunch of legal distributors based out of the USA moved in on their trade. And politicians are suckers for money.

RageAgainst

Chaotic Neutral
canadian_pov said:
Just a theory I heard somewhere: Seeing as how politicians tend to be crooked, what if they were taking money from South American drug cartels to keep it illegal?
It would make sense, the cartels would be fucked if a bunch of legal distributors based out of the USA moved in on their trade. And politicians are suckers for money.
I think they would make more money legalizing though..

But if they legalized they would lose votes from the religious right... So it could be a possibility, although I don't think so.

Well all you pot-heads will be sad to hear that laws on weed are going to be even stricter soon as it has been discovered that it can cause PERMANENT brain damage that may lead to schitzophrenia (the reason why stoners are so strange) and the reason why alcohol is legal is because the damage it does to your brain ISN'T permanent, therefore weed is more dangerous. I'm kinda disappointed though because I was always okay with stoners, they're funny but soon they will be wiped out *cries*
Also, I feel sooo sorry for you Americans, I heard you can't legally drink until you're like 21 :| I've been going out since I was 16 and it's legal to drink here at 18.
Mel x

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
mind_poet said:
Well all you pot-heads will be sad to hear that laws on weed are going to be even stricter soon as it has been discovered that it can cause PERMANENT brain damage that may lead to schitzophrenia (the reason why stoners are so strange) and the reason why alcohol is legal is because the damage it does to your brain ISN'T permanent, therefore weed is more dangerous. I'm kinda disappointed though because I was always okay with stoners, they're funny but soon they will be wiped out *cries*
Also, I feel sooo sorry for you Americans, I heard you can't legally drink until you're like 21 :| I've been going out since I was 16 and it's legal to drink here at 18.
Mel x

Bullshit. It has been shown that people with a pre disposed GENETIC mental illness turn to illegal drugs and self medicate. I did for years because of things that I was trying to get rid of.

You can not cause schizophrenia, or clinical depression, bipolar disorder, ect. It is a genetic disfunction.

Certain drugs--meth,coke, heroin, ect. eat brain tissue after years of use and cause effects similar to alzheimers.

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
dustinzgirl said:
Certain drugs--meth,coke, heroin, ect. eat brain tissue after years of use and cause effects similar to alzheimers.
solvents..

MAJOR organ failure + brain like something that fell out of a sarcophogus..

paint remover is the huge thing in london right now..

GBL, or Gamma butyrolactone to give it its full name, is a more concentrated version of GHB, the "date-rape" drug made illegal in 2003 and which is equally popular in gay clubs. They have the same effect, which can be a euphoric high or can be nausea and unconsciousness.

Adam Cooper of Knightlife Medical Services says his firm was called out to 16 G overdoses on one Saturday night a few weeks ago, at three gay clubs in London. Four patients needed hospital treatment.

Recalling the night he collapsed, banker Sergio, 33, says: "One minute I was dancing, the next I woke up in hospital and the nurse said I had been resuscitated. I got such a shock. My friend told me I had collapsed and security staff at the club were reluctant to call an ambulance.

In 2002, a girl in Bolton, then aged 25, pulled 18 of her teeth out while hallucinating on GHB at home with her boyfriend.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/magazine/4261788.stm

please have the sense to realise i am posting the above to warn you, do NOT read the above post and add GBL to your 'to do list'..
friends don't let friends flatline.