WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Why Would A Site Make Us Post 100 Times Before Letting Us Play Their Games!!!???

Status
Not open for further replies.
What The Fuck Wtf? Huh? Gonna Make Us Post 100 Tedious Posts? Well Im Not Gonna Take It, I Aint Yo Bitch...

Slacker

Postaholic
This is a forum site not a arcade site......

And Caps Lock Doesnt Work

And Fucking Caps Lock Doesnt Work? Wtf Wtf Wtf Wtf Wtf Wtf Wtf

spider1

Banned - What an Asshat!
its so we know your worthy to play the games . if you arent deleted b4 100 posts, then you must be worthy . any way stop whining and get to posting!!!

it's also a large source of post whoring ... btw caps lock will work ON A MACINTOSH ...

other than that +1 to what spyder said :thumbsup:

Descent

Hella Constipated
IM_NOT_JESUS said:
What The Fuck Wtf? Huh? Gonna Make Us Post 100 Tedious Posts? Well Im Not Gonna Take It, I Aint Yo Bitch...
BECAUSE WE AREN'T A GAMES SITE! And if you want to play simple games buy a Sega Genesis or Super Nintendo, shit, Flash games are lame.

/me goes off to play Altered Beast.
teh_anarchist said:
it's also a large source of post whoring ... btw caps lock will work ON A MACINTOSH ...

other than that +1 to what spyder said
So will HOMOSEXUAL TENDENCIES.

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
IM_NOT_JESUS said:
As stated above, this is not a gaming site. Nor will arcade posters be tolerated. In your time out period, I suggest that you read the forum rules/faqs page in the upper left. Your posting privileges may be reinstated shortly.

Slacker

Postaholic
gehtfuct said:
As stated above, this is not a gaming site. Nor will arcade posters be tolerated. In your time out period, I suggest that you read the forum rules/faqs page in the upper left. Your posting privileges may be reinstated shortly.
Yeah seriously. Why should we give you the arcade for doing nothing?

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
What a fucking idiot, have fun in the cock farm, you are our bitch now!

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
Altered Beast ROXX!!!!! I love that fucking game!!

Anyways, stop replying, they are both farmed or banned. Jeezus titty fucking rice.

Status
Not open for further replies.