WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Why you should eat organic meat...

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
thats, very.. disturbing, now excuse me while i eat my beef jerky and ham sandwich. :thumbsup:

Jung

???
Premium

magnolia

Postaholic
haha. that was so cheesy, but i have to agree that it wasn't as bad at meet ur meat put out by peta. I couldn't eat meat for like.... a couple hours after that one. :p

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
Sigh....... thats not really how factory farms look if u have ever been to them maybe a handful. still they do close out family farms and stuff like that and whenever possible you should buy meat and stuff from local farms

breakology

Kiss my Converse
I was gonna check out the link, but I just consumed half a dead cow not 5 minutes ago ... so I better wait at least 20 minutes :p

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
That's just the way it is, we all want good prices when we go to the stores and buy eggs, milk and meat. You would have to take two blue pills a day to think the Old man Joe bob still gets up at 3am and collects 3 dozen eggs and 20 gals of fresh squeezed milk, delivers it to your Local Mega-lo-mart by 4:30am. Leaving Wilbur, Charlotte, and that gay rat still running around the family farm carefree. Sure these places still exist, but unless you happen to live just down the road a spell for your local Farmer/rancher you are getting the De-beaked chicken and the hormone induced eggs.

Take the blue pill and throw on some Jimmy Dean Sausage patties and eggs I am hungry.

::fpalm::

Last edited by a moderator:

BRiT

CRaZY
Founder
One of the earlier places I worked at provided the inspection stations for the bottleing industry for cans, bottles, and plastics (ie: Coke/Pepsi/Beer what have you). If I posted what I know and saw at the factories, you wouldn't be drinking anything but water...

Descent

Hella Constipated
Dude...now you have to tell me, BRiT!

I'm getting interested...

BRiT

CRaZY
Founder
Broken said:
Like water plants would be held to higher standards?
Actually, with some of the requests, straight from the plant managers, for "de-tuneing" the realtime inspection algorithms, yes. The water plants would be significantly better than the canning plants.

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles

ron

Buster of Asses
junglizm said:
At least it wasn't as absurd as peta's "meet your meat" video. Propaghanda all the same, thought. In any event; I still love meat! :thumbsup:
PETA = People Eating Tasty Animals

Sektor

Particinator
I'll kill it, rip its guts out, chop off its head, and cook the meat. Maybe make a steak from it or something.