WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Why you should like me...or not.

Hey. Someone suggested I create a thread here with reasons why you should like me...but some of the things about me I consider "likeable" may make other people sick.

So...whatever side of the fence you end up on, here goes...I'll start out with a bang:

I'm a Republican.

Democrats make me wish I was an unstable postal worker.

I'm a mom and a wife, and I freakin like it that way.

I believe God created Adam & Eve, not Adam & Steve, and not Eve & Ivy.

I've been called a bitch enough times to believe it may be true, although I've told my husband that I am not and he knows better than to disagree with me.

I'm cute.

I'm blonde.

I have big boobs.

That should do for now.

Zoso

Zappafied
beware of DIZNUTS... now that he knows you have boobs you may be in for it. j/k. hes alright. welcome!

bnccoder

Postaholic
Fuck you, and welcome to the site.

P.S. Picutes? We need them so we don't think you're an underdeveloped 12yro.

Political parties are pointless. They mess up and divide people amongst themselves

But welcome anyway :D

dull_bullet said:
Political parties are pointless. They mess up and divide people amongst themselves

Shut up, you fucking liberal.

Welcome to the site, bitch. ;)

MAC21268 said:

I'm cute.

I'm blonde.

I have big boobs.
and hey, you're egotistical too! We couldn't ask for a more well-rounded member of this online community. Schmuck. :thumbsup:

oh yeah, fuck you and welcome to the wonder that is: What The Fuck dot com.

Zoso

Zappafied
dull_bullet said:

"A divided house cannot stand"
- Abe Lincoln

LiberatioN

Trance Addict
MAC21268 said:
Hey. Someone suggested I create a thread here with reasons why you should like me...but some of the things about me I consider "likeable" may make other people sick.

So...whatever side of the fence you end up on, here goes...I'll start out with a bang:

I'm a Republican.

I've been called a bitch enough times to believe it may be true, although I've told my husband that I am not and he knows better than to disagree with me.

I'm cute.

I'm blonde.

I have big boobs.

That should do for now.

New member of the month. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Unforgiven said:
"An army divided amongst itself will fall."
- Jesus

Mmm... Jesus toast.
"Let me do a line off of your dick"
- One of my friends

:confused:

Zoso

Zappafied
Awaken said:
"Let me do a line off of your dick"
- One of my friends

:confused:
"its better to keep you mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

-Mark Twain

Zoso said:
"its better to keep you mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

-Mark Twain
"STUF"
-Duddles

keebs

Particinator
MAC21268 said:
I'm a Republican. :thumbsdn: :thumbsdn:

I'm cute. :thumbsup:

I'm blonde.

I have big boobs. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
welcome to WTF.com and the only thing that make you better is if you weren't with the GOP.

Welcome to WTF.com. We have a custom here. If you don't know it, you start by getting on your knees. :thumbsup:

Now suck o- err...I mean fuck off.

I Hate The FCC

Homo est Deus
deus_ex_machina said:
Welcome to WTF.com. We have a custom here. If you don't know it, you start by getting on your knees. :thumbsup:

Now suck o- err...I mean fuck off.
:thumbsup: No knee pads for this one. She can tough it out like the little murderous republican that she is. :happysad:

MAC21268 said:

I'm a Republican.

I'm cute.

I'm blonde.

I have big boobs.

That should do for now.
Reasons to not like you:
You're a Republican
You're a bitch in denial with your husband
You say your cute (gag)
You're blond
You say you have big boobs
Welcome to wtf! (I'm just joking with the above btw.)