WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Why?

magnolia

Postaholic
Why can't people just have a true "friendly FUCKup" anymore. Whatever happened to casual sex, swingers, and gasp, orgies. Although orgies are gross, the idea of having sex with someone just for the hell of it is intruiging. With STDs running rampent, nobody can have fun anymore. :rant:

magnolia

Postaholic
I know. Let's build a time machine and go back to the good ol' days when people shaked up everynight for fun in the name of the sexual revolution. woohoo!

I think that you should have fun every now and then...but just fuckin the random stranger isn't so cool. But I think that its your own fuckin life so go fuck who ever!

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
ahhh i wish we could.... this site is going down.

tharuz

Bringer of Order
stop talking bullshit before i pwn you with the Holy Bible moral sermon

Skorch

Destroyer of worlds
I'm not sure that whole time machine to the swinging days would really help much, since it was really those days that are largely responsible for the tremendous spread of STDs to begin with. It's tough to be responsible, I've never heard of a spontaneous orgie where everyone had to go get tested first to join in. Sigh, the sacrifices we make to stay alive. But hey, on that note, I know I'm clean, and my girl is open minded so...

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
tharuz said:
stop talking bullshit before i pwn you with the Holy Bible moral sermon
what the fuck is your problem?

Jason

Voorhees a jolly good fellow!
Founder
Knock it off both of you, it's getting really boring.

Fugly

Tenderony
Shit...have as much sex as you want with whomever. Just use a condom. I do every damn time...even drunk. Cause the only thing possible worse then some std's is getting a "party favor" (drunk stupid chick at a party) pregnant.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
magnolia said:
I know. Let's build a time machine and go back to the good ol' days when people shaked up everynight for fun in the name of the sexual revolution. woohoo!
I like the way you think. I'm on it. "Hand me that soldering iron".

Did'nt AIDS come from some guy that got horny and fucked a monkey...?

Skorch

Destroyer of worlds
Whitebread said:
Did'nt AIDS come from some guy that got horny and fucked a monkey...?
I think it was because they were eating the monkeys and at some point in preparing the meat someone cut themselves and the blood got mixed. That or the slightly less popular theory that AIDS was deliberately manufactured and distributed by the government to hold the black man down. You can thank Dave Chappelle for that one.

magnolia

Postaholic
Like they need another reason. It seems like people are always comming up with more assenine reasons to blame someone for something that they obviously didn't do. *rolls eyes*