WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Why?

FUBAR

Jean Jacket Tough Guy
I wish I could remember why…why I brought myself to be happy…what brought my joy…stupid and young…here I sit…dumber and older…walls caving in…people fleeing…all that I am destroyed…all I was…what was I?? I was nothing special…I had no one believing I could do much…just a normal kid…normal, fuck that word…normal is for the weak…and yet here I sit…believing I am stronger, yet so very weak…weak to everything that ever comes near…weak in my mind….weaker in my soul….darkness will not cover me much longer…or maybe it will…someone will care…they will make an effort…an outreach of strength…a shoulder to cry on…a person to confide in…yet where are the rest…have they dissipated…or just feel that hope is gone for me…they try…but not to get to the problems that cause the long term damage…but to get to the ones that save me for a month…then again they are left wondering why the one ray of light could not cover me…could not break through…and it leaves me to wonder…are they trying??? Do they care…or do they just want to feel better…no I don’t open up easy…but I can…when words are right and timing is correct…my stronghold falls…and for the first time it does what I want it too…it moves away…not to bother and hold in anymore…but It has returned until I can be saved…saved from the dire black that holds me…I see my angel…I have been reached…but can I be dragged loose?