Why?

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
We've been to the moon. We have computers that fit into your pocket and we can pretty much make an entire planet our bitch. With all our knowledge and amazing technology that we have today, all the top brains in the world still have no idea, sans a few theories, why humans have butthole hair. Fact.

• 2LOL
  • 1Agree
Reactions: 2 users

BeautifulSniper

Lovely and deadly
We have all this tech and still haven't gone back to the moon, nor have we gone anywhere else in space. WTF? We still haven't gone to Mars for some damn reason.

I'm also confused as to why people have butthair. I don't have any, and I'm glad because that's gross.

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
We have all this tech and still haven't gone back to the moon, nor have we gone anywhere else in space. WTF? We still haven't gone to Mars for some damn reason.

I'm also confused as to why people have butthair. I don't have any, and I'm glad because that's gross.
No matter if you gnaw it off or use a jackhammer; why... The fuck... Is it there?

BRiT

CRaZY
Founder
We've been to the moon. We have computers that fit into your pocket and we can pretty much make an entire planet our bitch. With all our knowledge and amazing technology that we have today, all the top brains in the world still have no idea, sans a few theories, why humans have butthole hair. Fact.

And now everyone has been to Uranus!

Have you tried NAIR?

• 1LOL
Reactions: 1 user

MaxPower

Baba Yaga
Staff
It doesn't serve a purpose now that we have toilet paper. In ancient human civilization it was a key component used by males in attracting a mate.

When ancient man would drop a stool, inevitably bits of it would remain behind and cling to the hair in little dangling beads. These would accumulate over time, dry and harden. Females of the species took notice of this and would tend to favor a potential mate based on the number of "Klingons orbiting Uranus".

It's very simple. The bigger the chud chandelier = the more he drops the kids off at the pool. Thus he eats a lot. Ergo, a good provider.

• 1LOL
  • 1Like
  • 1WTF!?
Reactions: 2 users

BeautifulSniper

Lovely and deadly
It doesn't serve a purpose now that we have toilet paper. In ancient human civilization it was a key component used by males in attracting a mate.

When ancient man would drop a stool, inevitably bits of it would remain behind and cling to the hair in little dangling beads. These would accumulate over time, dry and harden. Females of the species took notice of this and would tend to favor a potential mate based on the number of "Klingons orbiting Uranus".

It's very simple. The bigger the chud chandelier = the more he drops the kids off at the pool. Thus he eats a lot. Ergo, a good provider.
Is that how you attract a mate?

MisterFister

There's a very good chance that I don't care.
Asshole hair is an evolutionary trait used by females to identify good breeding stock from whimpy panty stains who cannot protect or provide.
*See Below for Case Study 1121-A
I'm also confused as to why people have butthair. I don't have any

• 1LOL
  • 1Disagree
Reactions: 1 users