Why?

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
We've been to the moon. We have computers that fit into your pocket and we can pretty much make an entire planet our bitch. With all our knowledge and amazing technology that we have today, all the top brains in the world still have no idea, sans a few theories, why humans have butthole hair. Fact.

BeautifulSniper

Lovely and deadly
We have all this tech and still haven't gone back to the moon, nor have we gone anywhere else in space. WTF? We still haven't gone to Mars for some damn reason.

I'm also confused as to why people have butthair. I don't have any, and I'm glad because that's gross.

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
We have all this tech and still haven't gone back to the moon, nor have we gone anywhere else in space. WTF? We still haven't gone to Mars for some damn reason.

I'm also confused as to why people have butthair. I don't have any, and I'm glad because that's gross.
No matter if you gnaw it off or use a jackhammer; why... The fuck... Is it there?

BRiT

CRaZY
Founder
We've been to the moon. We have computers that fit into your pocket and we can pretty much make an entire planet our bitch. With all our knowledge and amazing technology that we have today, all the top brains in the world still have no idea, sans a few theories, why humans have butthole hair. Fact.
And now everyone has been to Uranus!

Have you tried NAIR?

• 1LOL
Reactions: BeautifulSniper