WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Why

MsPunK

Tenderony
Why is it that i can go through the day without caring about my ex and his new 15 year old girlfriend who is "great". But as soon as my head hits the pillow its a whole different story. does anyone else get this

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
All day you think about different things going on, and when you go to bed you think about your day and previous weeks etc, you always think before you go to sleep... its reflection... It's why i cant sleep most times. You'll get over him soon enough

RGN-dRaGoN

Chaos Dragon
meh_it_all said:
All day you think about different things going on, and when you go to bed you think about your day and previous weeks etc, you always think before you go to sleep... its reflection... It's why i cant sleep most times. You'll get over him soon enough
ya, that pretty much hits the nail on the head, when u go to sleep u do think more than ussual, also when your alone you tend to think about things more often, but u will get over it, either that get back 2gether again

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
Do what I do:
Masturbate, wipe it off, then fall alseep. :thumbsup:

MsPunK

Tenderony
you have replied to alot of my threads with something along the lines of "dont worry, just masturbate."

crazy fool.

thing is even when im not doin shit in the daytime i will think of them but it will be a passing thought like "meh" but when my head hits the pillow i think about how when his head hits the pillow he'll be thinking bout her an.. argh i think i was just with him too long. everyone sez hed an idiot but that just makes it worse in a way.

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
MsPunK said:
you have replied to alot of my threads with something along the lines of "dont worry, just masturbate."

crazy fool.
I say that because when I'm pissed off or depressed or any kind of mood, I masturbate, then I feel 10x better. :thumbsup:
MsPunK said:
thing is even when im not doin shit in the daytime i will think of them but it will be a passing thought like "meh" but when my head hits the pillow i think about how when his head hits the pillow he'll be thinking bout her an.. argh i think i was just with him too long. everyone sez hed an idiot but that just makes it worse in a way.
So why don't you find a new bf? Or start dating to get the mind off him?

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
Smoke said:
So why don't you find a new bf? Or start dating to get the mind off him?
Yeah try and move on, get your mind off that business, keep yourself busy, if hes cheated on you it's not worth it... especially with a 15 yr old....It'll be alright with time :thumbsup: Your always thinking of him because you're been with him for so long, your so used to being with him all the time/most of the time/some of the time etc and knowing hes yours, it will take awhile for you to get used to someone or him not being there.. just take one step at a time

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
because love sucks, straight up and simple.

Its very nice for the first couple of weeks. Then you just stay together for the sake of the intamacy you used to have, then when its over, all you can think about are the good times.

Love sucks.

MsPunK

Tenderony
i got on the bus with my mate and they were there... she looks like his little sister and they look sooooo wrong together lol, hes like a grungy type and she was wearing a white coat with fluff on , the type that 15 year olds wear... oh wait, SHE IS 15

breakology

Kiss my Converse
for men, nothing clears the mind like new pussy ... I imagine the same works for chicks to .... of course I mean cack for you, not pooo-say, lol
(unless of course you are into that sort of thing, then right on!)

why do you think about him? thats a good question
but a better one is do you still like him??
if you do then your screwed ,,if not then you just have to start dating different people that will get your mind of that shyte.

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
i think its less due to the fact that she still likes him, but more due to the fact that their history together is so recent, it burns in her mind. So whether she likes it or not, and I assume that she hates this guy, she'll still be thinking about it because it happened so recently. Time heals all wounds, so I wouldn't worry too much about it. It'll suck for a while though, that's why I've found alcohol.

MsPunK

Tenderony
i think youre right. now ive seen them its like... i dunno they just look so gay together and he really is a dick wad. and i had the most passionate kiss EVER last night. even broke a shelf. and the best thing was that he went for me the second time which my ex never did. i actually had to ask for kisses from the ex. Im not totally gross lookin or anything. LOSER

Gianefro

Crazed pervert
there is nothing you can do to solve your problems, just get over it and move on. you will be fine. DONT LISTEN TO JOURNEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11 :sword:

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
MsPunK said:
i think youre right. now ive seen them its like... i dunno they just look so gay together and he really is a dick wad. and i had the most passionate kiss EVER last night. even broke a shelf. and the best thing was that he went for me the second time which my ex never did. i actually had to ask for kisses from the ex. Im not totally gross lookin or anything. LOSER
i hope this kiss wasnt with your ex, if so, your just diggin yourself a bigger hole. cut it off now.

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
MsPunK said:
Why is it that i can go through the day without caring about my ex and his new 15 year old girlfriend who is "great". But as soon as my head hits the pillow its a whole different story. does anyone else get this
Cuz UR JEALOUS??? and you still lov hime!! Obviously..

ctye

Cherie Tye
a nice person??

WOW.. i was shocked to see someone on here with a sence if spirit.. Hey i go through that same shit everynight.. me and my X are just trying to forget about each other.. and it never bothers me until the sun goes down.. i wish i had some good advice!! But i could use some myself.. hell why not just masterbate!!! LOL

MsPunK

Tenderony
its cos youve bin part of their life for so long and,, you know, youre not gonna go to cornwall with thier family again, or walk thier dog, ahh well.
he came to this party last night and cos i was drunk i asked my mate to kiss me in front of him (oooh bitchy) and he was reeal pissed off.. weird for someone that doesnt care.

then i went to sit down with someone who happened to be with him and he threw his hands in the air and walked out and didnt come back!! what a dick. he was such an asshole to me, maybe it was th euniverse striaghtening things out.

G_-FLaSH

Take it fer granted
too simple

theLPsoilder said:
kick his ass

:thumbsup:

The problem with kicking his ass is that the guy is obviously a dumbass and wont learn anything through this.....so i am sorry to say the only solution is to blow up his car..... i dont mean slash tires or break windows.. i mean set fire to the mother fucker! :bomb: :D