WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Headlines why?!?!?!?

The_DEAL

FAILING @FAILING!
wtf is wrong with you people the U.S. and canada are allies
why do you all bring all this political bullshit between the 2 countrys that are desireable to live in.
i mean why do u argue aboot what is wrong with each others countrys???

Give u Cancer

Orggh... poo mah pants...
even though i live in america (hence my canary islands flag) i think this country is much crappier than canada. canada is cleaner and stuff. america is dirty, fat, polluted and other crap. you anti canadians are just ignorant sons of bitches.

anti-movielife

self medicated
i love canada its great...stuff pisses me off about it sometimes but no place is perfect but i like to think that we're pretty damn close...and i cant help commenting on events in the states just becasue what happens there has such a big influence on us up north and the rest of the world...people who diss canada for stupid reasons piss me off, and people who diss anythign for stupid reasons piss me off...coombaya lets live in peace haha

paintmepurple

Banned - What an Asshat!
hey its better to live in either canada or america... try living here and you'll see wat i mean.... so just be happy with it....

IMNOTANGRY

Banned - What an Asshat!
paintmepurple said:
hey its better to live in either canada or america... try living here and you'll see wat i mean.... so just be happy with it....
fucking whore shave your backhair off.

IMNOTANGRY

Banned - What an Asshat!
MrNewbie said:
CHEERS!!!

Singapore bimbos these days huh??
:mfinger: Cheers
No that fucker is a fucking Iraqi whore whos got pussyhair like Saddam Husseins mustache.. Infact, she IS Saddam Hussein, that ugly whore!!!!

IM NOT FUCKING ANGRY!#¤!"¤@$
:bomb:

Give u Cancer said:
even though i live in america (hence my canary islands flag) i think this country is much crappier than canada. canada is cleaner and stuff. america is dirty, fat, polluted and other crap. you anti canadians are just ignorant sons of bitches.
You are a fucking idiot. The United States rules you fools. Canada is supposed to be one of our friends, but when the shit gets heavy they turn into a bunch of yellow belly cowards. Canada might be pretty, but so are parts of America. Taxes in Canada are fucking outragous and it's to cold most of the time. :mfinger:

paintmepurple

Banned - What an Asshat!
IMNOTANGRY said:
fucking whore shave your backhair off.
IMNOTANGRY said:
No that fucker is a fucking Iraqi whore whos got pussyhair like Saddam Husseins mustache.. Infact, she IS Saddam Hussein, that ugly whore!!!!

IM NOT FUCKING ANGRY!#¤!"¤@$
:bomb:
dam u are soo lame.... i wonder if u realise how lame you are... why dont you grow up and get a life.... and get new contacts or something cuz u appearently haf no clue wat saddam hussein looks like....

I love America! But I fucking hate Bush. This damn war is pointless. All the sonuvabitch wants is the oil. Hell, if he hadn't started the damn war over his imaginary WMDs, we would probably still be paying reasonable prices for gasoline. Govenment overcompensation right there.

But I'm moving to Canada anyway. :)

FuckHEAD

I HATE SINGAPORE WHORES !
paintmepurple said:
dam u are soo lame.... i wonder if u realise how lame you are... why dont you grow up and get a life.... and get new contacts or something cuz u appearently haf no clue wat saddam hussein looks like....
finaly i found you , you damn singapore whore !!
i've been looking for you for like 3 days now..
i've heard from MRNewb that your allways so nice and happy to everyone..
thast fucked up.. you are FUCKED UP ! go and shave your dunt then dig you own grave so i can burry you alive in it !
fucking cock sucker !! I HATE YOU !! :mfinger:

cheers :mfinger: :gun: :bomb: :

FuckHEAD said:
finaly i found you , you damn singapore whore !!
i've been looking for you for like 3 days now..
i've heard from MRNewb that your allways so nice and happy to everyone..
thast fucked up.. you are FUCKED UP ! go and shave your dunt then dig you own grave so i can burry you alive in it !
fucking cock sucker !! I HATE YOU !! :mfinger:

cheers :mfinger: :gun: :bomb: :
What the fuck is a dunt???

Greenbayrules30

1 screwed up motherfucker
Idiot

Give u Cancer said:
I hate stupid fucks like you. If you think Canada is so much better than live there and get the FUCK out of our free country. Go live with those stupid French fuckers. Im sick of your goddamn complaining you little bitch. So what if I'm anti-Canadian? It doesn't matter because I like the country I live in. If you want to make fun of your own damn country then you don't deserve to live here anyways! :mfinger:

kirvett

No Title Needed
Greenbayrules30 said:
I hate stupid fucks like you. If you think Canada is so much better than live there and get the FUCK out of our free country. Go live with those stupid French fuckers. Im sick of your goddamn complaining you little bitch. So what if I'm anti-Canadian? It doesn't matter because I like the country I live in. If you want to make fun of your own damn country then you don't deserve to live here anyways! :mfinger:
Like you said, it is a free country, and he has the right to say anything the hell he wants. He doesn't have to move out of the country or listen to you at all. I don't like his opinion either, but it's a lot more un-american to tell someone to leave the country because you don't like their opinion than it is to complain about something.

Black Flame

Mayhem on the Loose
nice comeback. although i've never lived in america, or even been there. i've heard all the stories, and i know quite a bit about it. Canada is NOT perfect, and neither is America. Those two countries have more laws than any other country in the world. now this can work to our advantage at times, and at times it's bullshit. of course it seems there's a lot more bullshit. i can honestly say that i would have a lot more respect for America if they would start assasinating more worthy presidents! i mean jesus, Abe Lincoln, JFK.. are they a more worthy target than BUSH?! i honestly hope there's a mastermind out there working on a devious plot to waste that dumb bastard.
now america is well known for it's arrogance, no matter who the government is, all American's are brought up to think like that. but Canada has it's arrogant side too, though it's considerably less than America, it's still there, along with every other country. but it seems we draw a line between arrogance and patriotism more commonly than Americans, they just seem to go overboard.
a lot of people have a certain hate for all Americans and a lot of people claim that they are all idiots. which i cannot deny that there are a lot of unintelligent minds out there, but i cannot say for all of them. but like i said, all Americains are raised on these thoughts of arrogance of some sort and i do know that they have altered history to make them out to look good. which is not to say that any other country hasn't tweaked history in some way to keep their pride, but it can get ridiculous. this is all very unfortunate because i'm sure what really took place in whatever point in history would be much more intersting when told from a non bias or prejudice point of view. which i find is almost impossible. but.. you take what you can get.
i've read of students getting kicked out of school for having any form of anti-American thoughts. which makes it obvious how they seem to be brainwashing as many as possible so's to make it easier to recruit them when they're older to serve in the army to fight in stupid frivolous wars to boost their ego even more. this is why Canada backs out. along with tons of other countrys, because we know how stupid America is being. and then we go back there and clean up the mess they made.
so i suppose i should end this. i would choose Canada over America in seconds, no doubt about it. no matter what Americans say, you can't change how hated you are across the world. it's just the way it is, and history made it that way.

magnolia

Postaholic
SCOT THE GREAT said:
I love America! But I fucking hate Bush. This damn war is pointless. All the sonuvabitch wants is the oil. Hell, if he hadn't started the damn war over his imaginary WMDs, we would probably still be paying reasonable prices for gasoline. Govenment overcompensation right there.

But I'm moving to Canada anyway. :)
here, here. Agreed.

Chris

Sick Bastard
Yes, Canada is cleaner than the US, but we cannot forget the South Park movie "Blame Canda, Blame Canada...!"

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
orright this thread is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo gay

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
Chris said:
Yes, Canada is cleaner than the US, but we cannot forget the South Park movie "Blame Canda, Blame Canada...!"
lmfao that is sooo funy