WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Wh'zaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaap?

Cheesy74

Explosives monger
Hello, fellow humanoids. I am here only for the funny pictures. Apply flames liberally and as needed. Thank you.

keebs

Particinator
humanoids is a funny word. SO FUCK YOU, and welcome to our humble little forum.

Humble?

Fuck that, we're badass.

Welcome to the site, and suck my dick. That'll get you somewhere on this site. :thumbsup:

HavokChylde said:
Humble?

Fuck that, we're badass.

Welcome to the site, and suck my dick. That'll get you somewhere on this site. :thumbsup:
YA as havok said "suck my dick" wait ummmm nm fuck you and welcome! we'll see how far you make it :thumbsup:

UberSkippy

a.k.a. FuckTheBullShit
HavokChylde said:
Humble?

Fuck that, we're badass.

Badass, dumbass... same thing right?

bombchu

b-o-n-e-r
Shut the fuck up! You don't even have big titties ( i hope).
And up the contrast on your avatar, I can't fucking see it.

Otherwise, welcome.

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
If there was a tree that could grow lame fruit, this thread would be that tree.

Another one post wonder.

Wa'zaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaap

yet another newb welcome

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
Hallic said:
Wa'zaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaap

yet another newb welcome
n00bs shouldn't be allowed to welcome n00bs. :confuse:

screwy

BIG BLACK DICKS
HavokChylde said:
Humble?

Fuck that, we're badass.

First off, I hate you. Second of all, sucking Havoks dick is the way to go. Just imagine your sucking Dokken's guitarist's dick. MAkes you feel a bit more special inside. And man, these hormones! I mean, it was never this bad when I started the Estrogen, but now, after the operation, the hot flashes have doubled! Maybe it's just menopause, though.

LiberatioN

Trance Addict
Or maybe you're just a freaking weirdo.

G'day n00b. Try to go against the statistics by staying around.

esxho

Dude, wot does mine say!?
PML I am as confused as fcuk. I've then realised that i put my settings as show newest post first . . .so basically i have bin reading the whold thing backwards. lOl!!

:troll: :cheerldr: i finally learnt something clever im improving..

:rolleyes: