WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Widowed.

Whispering widows
With their enchanted lies
Long for the past
Nothing left but their sighs

Missing, is the key
To anything happy
Gone is their innocence
To prove their savvy

"Whatever it takes,
To find him again"
"His soul lay somewhere,
In another mans sin"

Desperation, need
To fill the void
Lies get us nowhere,
But hurt and annoyed.

The past is gone,
You won't get him back.
Sit with your sins,
Dressed all in black.

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
bravo dear boy,bravo

Rep To You (yet i need it more than you do)

blah

Tenderony
Well your rhyme is all over the place...but I'm no expert. The "savvy" was a huge turnoff though. I still like it dont get me wrong, I'm just trying to give usefull critizism...asfar as this helps anyway...

:thumbsup:

blah said:
Well your rhyme is all over the place...but I'm no expert. The "savvy" was a huge turnoff though. I still like it dont get me wrong, I'm just trying to give usefull critizism...asfar as this helps anyway...

:thumbsup:

Ahh it's cool.

I think...

Yeah, when I wrote it, it was off the top of my head, out of anger at my ex who killed who I am inside, thus the widow thing. But in the end she realized she lost the best thing her shitty life has ever had. I don't mind if no one else gets it, it's really kind of just for me to understand.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
it does not have to rhyme to be poetry. the emotion or picture is what makes it poetry.

blah

Tenderony
Often rhyming comes easy, and is hard to NOT do. I keep doing it, and I hate it plenty. I also tend to repeat certain words throughout my poems.

i find it so hard to write rhyming poems and when i do thay dont sound so good, if the poem sounds good then there is not need for it to rhym...
i like it a lot, blah has a point maybe you should try a new word for savvy it just dosn't fit in there that well but it is still good.