WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Wierd dream....

mmm...cheese

Banned - What an Asshat!
Okay, so I went to sleep, and I dreamed. I dreamed a realistic dream of me sleeping in a peaceful grassland, with nothing and nobody around but grass and it's mysterious beauty. Then, in the dream I was suddenly in my room, and I thought that I had woken up, because it was such a realistic representation of my room. But I was not alone "in my room." No, for there was a man of whom I cannot remember the details looming over me. Almost immediately after the dream had switched scenery, I woke up (for real) and noticed that my brother was shaking me that I might get up in time to get to school "un-tardy." Anyway, just a strange dream... or was it?

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
Was there a funny taste in your mouth, or blood in your underwear? Cause if so, that was gehtfuct.