Headlines Wierd things in the legal system

babaruskie

Fresh Meat
Did you know, that in order to get a government photo ID in any state, since 9/11 you have to HAVE a photo ID? Does anyone else see the delema here?

BUSHITLER2

"this crusade"
In order to get a government ID you need a photo ID? or in order to get a government ID you need a state ID? or is a state ID, a government ID?

Does not matter, technology is going too far! after november, plastic, paper, and all this barcode hoopla will be "obsaleete" keep it simple I say. we are going to reconstatute the small bit system of gold......MY PRECIOUS! you will see.....been watching the rates?

Crocto

Cynicism Rules
babaruskie said:
Did you know, that in order to get a government photo ID in any state, since 9/11 you have to HAVE a photo ID? Does anyone else see the delema here?
what about a driver's lisence?

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
babaruskie said:

It doesn't look like they get it.

badassmtbiker

Dolemite
babaruskie said:
I got a military ID without having any other photo ID. But now I'm in the Army for 6 years. Doh