WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Headlines Wierd things in the legal system

babaruskie

Fresh Meat
Did you know, that in order to get a government photo ID in any state, since 9/11 you have to HAVE a photo ID? Does anyone else see the delema here?

gumercules

Ultra Mega
you can get a passport by mail with any photo...

BUSHITLER2

"this crusade"
In order to get a government ID you need a photo ID? or in order to get a government ID you need a state ID? or is a state ID, a government ID?

Does not matter, technology is going too far! after november, plastic, paper, and all this barcode hoopla will be "obsaleete" keep it simple I say. we are going to reconstatute the small bit system of gold......MY PRECIOUS! you will see.....been watching the rates?

Crocto

Cynicism Rules
babaruskie said:
Did you know, that in order to get a government photo ID in any state, since 9/11 you have to HAVE a photo ID? Does anyone else see the delema here?
what about a driver's lisence?

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
babaruskie said:

It doesn't look like they get it.

the whole government system's bullshit... they're all going straight to hell, without stopping for refreshments.

babaruskie said:
I got a military ID without having any other photo ID. But now I'm in the Army for 6 years. Doh