Wierd Weather

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles
I don't know about you all or where you live, but here in Virginia, we have been having some wierd weather. So around 6:00 this morning I wake up to a loud sound of thunder and flashes of lightening. I think to myself, this is odd, it should be cold outside, not humid and warm. It is going to be 72degrees today...72! It is usually 30degrees this time of year where I live. Whats up with that...lol.

Have any of you all been expierencing odd weather patterns this year?

magnolia

Postaholic
We have in MN. Usually we have more than a foot of snow and it's icy and fricken freezing here by now. Heck, by thanksgiving we usually have enough snow to close school. But it actually RAINED all day yesterday. WTF? It's supposed to snow and be white and nice. I want my white christmas damn it!

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles
By Wed. and Thrus. of next week, it drops from 72 to 43degrees. That is on major cool down between a few days...lol

shep

Local alcoholic
I am still waiting for snow.We have had a bit but not enough to fire up the snowmobiles :thumbsup:

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
No way is it 30 in virginia in the beginning of december. Thats cold, on Long Island (where im from) its usually about 45 in december. We'll get the occasional freezing a couple of times, but 60 during the day isnt out of the question. January and February is when it really starts gettin cold. Maybe its because of the water we're srrounded by..

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles
tbsrk said:
No way is it 30 in virginia in the beginning of december. Thats cold, on Long Island (where im from) its usually about 45 in december. We'll get the occasional freezing a couple of times, but 60 during the day isnt out of the question. January and February is when it really starts gettin cold. Maybe its because of the water we're srrounded by..
yeah, its usually warmer around the water. where I am from its not too close to the water. Now if I were living in VA beach, it would be a little different