WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Wierd

Jung

???
Premium
Bad VBR headers? Try repairing them...

mmmkay.

I'm computer stupid. How do I go about doing that? :confused:

Jung

???
Premium
Simply Googling "fix vbr headers" should give you tons of free apps to do it. Personally I use Foobar2000 to do it, but it's probably not the best option if you don't already use it as a player.

junglizm said:
Simply Googling "fix vbr headers" should give you tons of free apps to do it. Personally I use Foobar2000 to do it, but it's probably not the best option if you don't already use it as a player.
HAHA...if people only knew how many problems in an I.T. dept get solved by Googling the symptoms or error messages! :thumbsup:

Darklight

Oppressing your posts...
wow... 526 days of music... :D

you could just ignore it though, my computer does the same thing everytime but it plays the songs and shit, its just a chart thingy

were gunna rock out with our cocks out, ahahahah

The_Observer said:
you could just ignore it though, my computer does the same thing everytime but it plays the songs and shit, its just a chart thingy

were gunna rock out with our cocks out, ahahahah

Well there you go...it's just a chart thingy. :haha:

Yeah, that is pretty weird that you're listening to Killswitch Engage. :rolleyes:

I saw them once(with Slayer and Mastodon). Thought they sucked.

I guess it's not my decision to make what you listen to though, so carry on.