WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Wierd

Gianefro

Crazed pervert
So i know this kid that no one likes because he licks ass. He called his friend that doesnt really like him and asked him for her celly number. He asked her out and she denied him. Now he is trying to deny it.

IT IS FUCKED UP.

FUBAR

Jean Jacket Tough Guy
explain the point of such a useless and pointless post so those who click the link and dont know its a waste of their fucking time at least get a reason for waste of their time

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
Gianefro said:
So i know this kid that no one likes because he licks ass.
You mean, like, really? He sticks his tongue into someone's rectal opening and laps around? That's sick.

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles
tbsrk said:
You mean, like, really? He sticks his tongue into someone's rectal opening and laps around? That's sick.
Gross! Ok, this thread makes as much since as my ass hole(no offence) :thumbsdn:

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
Cuddles said:
Gross! Ok, this thread makes as much since as my ass hole(no offence) :thumbsdn:
I am sure your ass hole wouldn't take any offense. Secondly I must say that your ass hole does make sense. Everyone ass hole make sense, because without an ass hole, where would the shit come out off? Hopefully not our mouths, because that would taste like shit, literally.

Regarding this post: It makes sense to me, just like my ass hole does. :confused:

Woodreaux

Original Dicksman
If you do commence to ass eating and find a Jolly Rancher, RUN AWAY!