WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Wierdest Things That Have Happened...

Spikey

Supreme Leader
Some Wierd Thigns Have Happened When My Computer Has Crashed.
for on example a couple of years ago, angelica from the rugrats walked across the screen. and another time, the WB frog hopped, did the frog thing then continued hopping across the screen.

UberSkippy

a.k.a. FuckTheBullShit
Ok, well thanks for sharing. Interesting storries.

Spikey

Supreme Leader
sry

P.S. what are some wierd things tht have happened to you?

skully

GO BEARS!!!!
one weird thing is that i read this thread

Spikey

Supreme Leader
skullmaster said:
one weird thing is that i read this thread
hardy har....wait..*looks at previous threads and posts* what are you?! my stalker?

Kiwi

Tal'chak'amel
I'm confused xD

Strange things that happened when my computer crashed... well i know somebody who everytime he touches a computer it crashes... just like the Dr. played by Sam Neil in Jurassik Park

SpikeySpike said:
Some Wierd Thigns Have Happened When My Computer Has Crashed.
for on example a couple of years ago, angelica from the rugrats walked across the screen. and another time, the WB frog hopped, did the frog thing then continued hopping across the screen.
Weird things happening when my computer crashed? Oh wait, I have a mac - my computer has never crashed.

Anyways, if you have stuff like that going on you more than likely have a virus.

icka

fuckoffanddiekthx!
teh anarchist said:
Weird things happening when my computer crashed? Oh wait, I have a mac - my computer has never crashed.

Anyways, if you have stuff like that going on you more than likely have a virus.
lameness.

damn mac users and thinking your invincible

my bfs mom has a G5 and it doesnt crash but it freezes all the time. :-/

wilko125

Rep My Post
Well mine is not so much a software related wierdness thingy.

Me and my mates were playing games on a lan that we had set up down stairs (for you to understand this, the downstairs room is a concrete floor and walls...) any way all was good until i decided to take off my rubber thongs, and for some reason had a jelly bean induced muscle spasm which sent my hand against my moniter ZZZZAP, OUCH (thats what i said methinks), turns out the metal rods in the floor are earthed to neutral, me touching the screen of my power churdling moniter sent a sizable current through me and into the floor, and it hurt :'(

That is all, goodbye!

EDIT: Past tense