WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

WILD its ither your blood on my knife.... or your shit on my dick

Status
Not open for further replies.

Easty

Click click boom
you're guess is as good as mine :rolleyes:

Whatthefarmer said:
Im fucking serious... it is...

and I think your go with the latter
It's the first thread that has to do with me, too bad it was made by this dipshit.
Wow, I think we have an E-thug. Seriously kid, go fuck yourself.

I whould but brutaly rapeing you analy seems like more fun... see you in 20 minutes!

Someone get rid of this fucking retard. He shouldn't be allowed to return until he comes down from his high.

Sektor

Particinator
He shouldn't be allowed to return period.

Whatthefarmer said:
I whould but brutaly rapeing you analy seems like more fun... see you in 20 minutes!
My god kid you're not even fun to flame, your stuff sounds like something you'd hear on the playground in 5th grade.

Okay, I definitely agree with the remove him permanently.

you know 5th grade playgrounds huh, that time when little jimmy came in your mouth

Whatthefarmer said:
you know 5th grade playgrounds huh, that time when little jimmy came in your mouth
Tsk tsk, the stoner wannabe is angry and now trying desperately to make an insult.

This isn't even a case of another bad n00b. This is just a stoner who thinks he's the coolest thing since sliced bread and is trying to act like the badass that he's not. Funny that he came here wanting to make pretend friends. . .

Status
Not open for further replies.