WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

wilko125 you childish piece of shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
I wasn't going to take the time to do this, but then again. I am bored here at work and needed something to do.

First, let me clarify that I didn't even know my buddy wilko took the time to try to make fun of me, failing miserably. Someone had to point it out so I can notice you.

You are such a childish individual, it's not even fun. This is all you could come up with?

You either try harder, or go back to middle school, where someone would care for such played out ms paint tricks. :rolleyes:

wilko125

Rep My Post
Im glad you enjoyed it so much, you didn't give me much to work with so i just nocked that up in a couple of seconds, yes the irony from my other thread about dotcom, but there is no need to cry about it as i will grow bored of it soon.

Piro

From appaled to applauding, controversy.
Actually, we're all laughing at you for taking it so seriously.

lady victoria

Too old for this shit!
Premium
ChilianFuckFace said:
I wasn't going to take the time to do this, but then again. I am bored here at work and needed something to do.

First, let me clarify that I didn't even know my buddy wilko took the time to try to make fun of me, failing miserably. Someone had to point it out so I can notice you.

You are such a childish individual, it's not even fun. This is all you could come up with?

You either try harder, or go back to middle school, where someone would care for such played out ms paint tricks. :rolleyes:
Wow you must have been bored, Wilko who??????

lady victoria

Too old for this shit!
Premium
DotCom said:
The fact is CFF, you cared. You made this thread.
Nope just bored...just like what I get when i read your post...kind of feel like stabbing myself in the eye with a pen.

Outlawed

Postaholic
You should get yourself something else to stab you in the back side. Like me.

lady victoria

Too old for this shit!
Premium
DotCom said:
You should get yourself something else to stab you in the back side. Like me.
As much as you seem to like flattering yourself with the fact you feel that you have a "dick", i suspect that dispite the obvious sexual tendancies you have (no dear....not with the girls), that you are in fact trying to compensate....im sorry...but the closest you will ever get to me is when my foot connects with your balls.:rolleyes:

Outlawed

Postaholic
( Insert good flame here )
This would be your reaction if i just posted something good:
"Oh i forgot to mention you don't even have those."
Fucking dull.

lady victoria

Too old for this shit!
Premium
DotCom said:
( Insert good flame here )
This would be your reaction if i just posted something good:
"Oh i forgot to mention you don't even have those."
Fucking dull.
Dotcom >insertabilitytotakeflame...wantsadickfromsantaforchristmas<

:rotflmao:

Outlawed

Postaholic
I realised Saint Nick does not exist, years ago. Maybe i should send you my wishlist? I wish you would shut the fuck up and put that mouth to good use.

lady victoria

Too old for this shit!
Premium
Dear Santa,

All the girls laugh at me...it may be my enormous triangle shaped head...or my ears like radar...but what i really want for Christmas..is not to be a retard...yes im a retard. I sent you a letter last year and asked for a sense of humour...but all i got was a barbie doll (p.s thanks for that). So i have been a good boy this year i havent humped any animals *snicker*

Okay well if you can make me a real boy ill wub you forever...oh by the way my mummy said it would get bigger but it hasnt...so can i have a penis pump;.

kthanksbye

Dotcum
xxxx

Outlawed

Postaholic
Well you don't have to wait until Christmas! For just three easy payments of 39.95$ you will get The DotCom Kit and will be able to make your own DotCom and give him blowjobs!
You know you want it.

lady victoria

Too old for this shit!
Premium
If that was the case *snicker* (humoring) ...but it the whiny boring bitch which its attached to that makes you unattractive. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.