WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Will the new rep system be in place, or will the Cock Farm be fixed?

Descent

Hella Constipated
I'm itching to see the Cock Farm fully functional again. Because as it is now, somebody could sneeze and the gates would come crashing down. The cocks need milkin' and I wanna see more noobs farmed instead of banned! It's funny to see retards say "fuk u brit, u farmd me and i wnt revenge." Would "u" curse out the school principal.

However, I've noticed that oddly enough, the current system seems to have leveled out and now seems to be working quite well, and it is becoming accurate!

So if we can't do one, can we do the other?

Jung

???
Premium
Are you volunteering to farm some cocks? :D

Descent

Hella Constipated
junglizm said:
Are you volunteering to farm some cocks? :D
No. I wanna see people like bmbfrk get cocked :).

What I was saying was this - are we going to rewrite the rep system, or the cock farm? Because I'm clueless.

Slacker

Postaholic
Well ya i was looking in the cock farm and there is nobody there. It is like a useless forum.

i think decent and his avatar wanna be farmed.
/me snickers

bnccoder

Postaholic
What ever happened to people getting reset to 0 for complaining about the rep system?

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
i think we should farm the lot of you fuckers, anyone who mentions, rep, how poulAR they are on wtf or if they want to be a mod or not they're ass should be behind bars, meh descent should be in there perminantly.