WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Win Free ipods, tvs ect...

pimpyobitch

Banned - What an Asshat!
There's these sites like freeipod.com in such, and they claim that you get a free ipod. Are these really legit? If so what do you do? Cause I came across one you get a free comp, and that would be cool.....Though I wouldn't mind an ipod.

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
I got my free Ipod :thumbsup:

I signed up for the video professor offer.. I had to pay $6 for the shipping of that.. Then I just got 5 people to sign up and complete an offer.. And in a few weeks I got my brand new 20GB iPod.. My friend got his ipod AND the flatscreen, he has some serious connections to get people to sign up quickly! For the free PC's you gotta get 10 people, for flatscreens you gotta get 8, ipods you gotta get 5..

pimpyobitch

Banned - What an Asshat!
So you have to buy some stupid video professor software, then you have to email friends about it? Do they have to buy the software, or can they just get the email and delete it?

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
pimpyobitch said:
There's these sites like freeipod.com in such, and they claim that you get a free ipod. Are these really legit? If so what do you do? Cause I came across one you get a free comp, and that would be cool.....Though I wouldn't mind an ipod.
its a scam you sign up for alot of spam shit.

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
otep its no scam man I got my ipod :thumbsup:

my friend got his ipod and flatscreen not kidding, im not the maker of these offers so I'm not making this up and trying to scam you.. I signed up after I held my friends ipod and he told me where he got it..

wouldnt you rather pay $6 for a little software package and get an ipod rather than pay $300?

Jung

???
Premium
it's not a scam, it is however a pyramid marketing scheme. i have a few friends that have received their free ipods, so i can vouche for it being legit. you can't just sign up for multiple accounts, each account has to be unique, they check ip's and such plus you need a credit or check card for most of the offers. if you searrch around the net you can find forums where people post their links to help each other complete the process. imo it's a waste of time, the reason they offer free merchandise is most people sing up and pay for their offer then neve complete the requirements.

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
Whoever left me negative rep saying "your a consumer whore".. Your just a jealous douche because I have free shit and you don't.. :mfinger:

Descent

Hella Constipated
PM me with the info...By flatscreen, do you mean LCD monitor or LCD TV? Fuck the iPod, my monitor is a huge piece of shit. 19" flat screen CRT (big bulky one) Envision with a warped image. 50% of these Envision POS monitors have this problem. What's worse is the fact that my friend offered to give me his old monitor, but FUCK! 17" Envision with the same fucking problem mine has!

I may just go to the computer show and buy a used 22" curved CRT. They go for around $150, and having a 22" CRT would be orgasmic for games.

Jung

???
Premium
jstager said:
I may just go to the computer show and buy a used 22" curved CRT. They go for around $150, and having a 22" CRT would be orgasmic for games.
i have a 23" trinitron CRT, fuck LCDs for gaming:)

Descent

Hella Constipated
I mainly want an LCD for LAN parties...and because they cause less eyestrain.

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
junglizm said:
i have a 23" trinitron CRT, fuck LCDs for gaming
Holy fuck.. I don't game that much anymore.. I play COD every now and then but I've become more in depth with photo editing and stuff for college resume :thumbsup:

Jung

???
Premium
when i bought it i was doing a lot of CAD and 3dS work, so it fit in great. it's almost 3 years old now and i can't bring myself to get rid of it.

jstager said:
I mainly want an LCD for LAN parties...and because they cause less eyestrain.
i haven't seen a LCD yet to rival the quality of my CRT. i'll likely be getting an apple cinema displays soon though.(no i don't use a mac) those are the only ones i've seen to come close to CRT quality.

30" cinema display = sexy

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
I just crapped in a leagal size envelope. PM me your shipping address.