WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Wind blows over the trojan?

Blaze Daily

<b>Banned - What an Asshat!</b>
I guess not. Bit Defender found one in a .cab back up file, about 10 times. Furthermore, BitDefender got infected itself. Lost broadband access completely. Can't reformat, because I'm dual booting and have valuable baby photos on one partition. Can't back up the drive, my computer is crap. Using Linux. Wind blows over the trojan from the inside, and all the evil is released.

Darklight

Oppressing your posts...
that blows... dunno whats worse... drive failure and loss of info, or the info being there and not being able to get to it...

Jung

???
Premium
Why can't you mount the NTFS/Windows partition in Linux and back it up that way?

Blaze Daily

Jung, I run Win Me on a Xp Base unit. Works fine lol!!!!!!

Basically, to get a photo for instance on the web, I would boot Windows, wait 10 minutes for the drive to stop spinning (???) connect my Nikon coolpix and patiently upload onto a bloat ware infected machine.

It's really trashed to fuck. A dead on the water battleship galatica!

So like after the painful USB upload of 4mpixel images...I boot Linux - mount the drive, tx the pics, and upload. It is a hassle.

So far, I don't see a driver for my camera for Linux.

Blaze Daily

Also, my floppy drive is trashed...so I can only install from Linux O/s CD - no more Windows to install otherwise need new computer. :(

Cant replace floppy drive. Too cheap!

So I make do with what I have left of a computer rather than masturbate with it.

screwy

BIG BLACK DICKS
You see, this is why YOU SOULDN'T HAVE FUCKING USED WINDOWS ANYWAYS. :thumbsup:

screwy

BIG BLACK DICKS
I am sort of a Grammar Nazi sometimes, but I let it pass if it's in the dictionary. "Shouldn't" is in the dictionary.

Blaze Daily

screw_ball said:
I am sort of a Grammar Nazi sometimes, but I let it pass if it's in the dictionary. "Shouldn't" is in the dictionary.
That's called 'broken English' and is best avoided. Enjoy spelling and pronouncing each word slowly in your head, or out loud if you so desire. Accentuate each and ev-er-ry word and let your tongue just spasticate over these syl-la-bles. Enjoy!

UberSkippy

a.k.a. FuckTheBullShit
Blaze Daily said:
That's called 'broken English' and is best avoided. Enjoy spelling and pronouncing each word slowly in your head, or out loud if you so desire. Accentuate each and ev-er-ry word and let your tongue just spasticate over these syl-la-bles. Enjoy!
Yes, because that doesn't make you sound like a pretentious ass.

Shouldn't is a conjunction. And while English teachers used to hate conjunctions, they're here to stay.

Which has absolutely nothing to do with the fact that you fuckered up your computer.

jamesp

In Memory...
Blaze Daily said:
Jung, I run Win Me on a Xp Base unit. Works fine lol!!!!!!

Basically, to get a photo for instance on the web, I would boot Windows, wait 10 minutes for the drive to stop spinning (???) connect my Nikon coolpix and patiently upload onto a bloat ware infected machine.

It's really trashed to fuck. A dead on the water battleship galatica!

So like after the painful USB upload of 4mpixel images...I boot Linux - mount the drive, tx the pics, and upload. It is a hassle.

So far, I don't see a driver for my camera for Linux.
Whoa man, its BattleStar Gallactica. Get it right or leave it alone.