WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

windows...youl...see

damknowitall

anylitical bastard
""windows is a fop. it was created in like no time at all, its ths same damn os we had last year, and the year before. we just shifted some shit around, andmade it look different, then made it incompatible with last years program s the other one would shut down. this makes everyone give us more money to get the "new"one""

this is a quote from a friend of mine who wishes to remain unnamed. so here is your proof that there is a calculated reason as to why your computer fucks up every year. :D if you want more detail, i will say only this my unnamed friend is a microsoft employee. any other info places his job at risk. we just thought that you deserved to know why microsoft crashes so much.

</rant>

Tenderony
damknowitall said:
""windows is a fop. it was created in like no time at all, its ths same damn os we had last year, and the year before. we just shifted some shit around, andmade it look different, then made it incompatible with last years program s the other one would shut down. this makes everyone give us more money to get the "new"one""

this is a quote from a friend of mine who wishes to remain unnamed. so here is your proof that there is a calculated reason as to why your computer fucks up every year. :D if you want more detail, i will say only this my unnamed friend is a microsoft employee. any other info places his job at risk. we just thought that you deserved to know why microsoft crashes so much.
Everyone knows windoze sucks shit. You needed a Microsoft employee to tell you that?

They work if you know how to work them. A poor craftsman allways blames his tools.

</rant>

Fire_ze_Missles

Martha Fuckin' Stewart
damknowitall said:

My windows machine performs just fine. Maybe if you weren't using windows 95, then you wouldn't crash as often. :thumbsup:

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
damknowitall said:
"", i will say only this my unnamed friend is a microsoft employee. any other info places his job at risk.
I highly doubt your insider info on what they use to keep the bowl ring free at Microsoft HQ is going to get your "secret friend" fired. It's hard to find good janitors these days. Most people get an education and wouldn't end up pushing a mop. Go back and finish High School. Your posts are horrid.

Jung

???
Premium
damknowitall said:

I’m goin to go ahead and say that you have no clue what you’re talking about. Now don’t get me wrong, I’m not saying that Windows is the best OS out there, because it’s not. That’s also a completely relevant assumption. Windows 2000 and XP contain completely new code bases, so you’re little theory of “shifting shit around and changing the looks” kind of falls apart.

Generic clueless post like these surface everywhere on the internet. People get mad at Microsoft because largely they’re computer illiterate. I don’t mean illiterate as in you can hop on AOL, get on the internet and figure out how to post on some forum. I mean that you have at least some knowledge of why and how an OS works. People do ignorant things to their computers; they get infected with spy and adware, get virii, neglect to defrag their hard drives, improperly uninstall applications, screw with setting they don’t understand, etc then they blame their problems on Microsoft. It’s a bandwagon that clueless people jump on. It’s funny how I’ve ran the same install of XP Pro for over two years, without problems, crashes or shut downs, yet some people can’t make it two months. I have an installation of 2000 SP4 on an older machine of mine; it’s running the same install from over four years ago. It hasn’t “fucked up every year.” But then again, I know how to use a computer for more than checking my email, playing Counter Strike and getting on "teh intArweb."

I find it funny that you state “we just thought that you deserved to know why microsoft crashes so much.”, but you don’t offer any reason other than extremely vague rhetoric.

Descent

Hella Constipated
I have used XP Home extensively, and I always had stability issues, i.e. programs crashing, random audio and video drivers causing the system to hang at the Welcome screen for ten minutes, etc.

I switched over to Windows Server 2003. It's the one OS M$ did right...It's stable, faster than XP (Even for games!), and has great compatibility; it uses XP/2000 drivers.

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
My mac Is crap so i can't use that. But at home my parents use Xp home. and it just sucks.Its slow and my parents know nothing about spyware and viruses. So every 2 seconds Norten comes up and says. There is something wrong in this computer. All systems have flaws i guess.

Fire_ze_Missles

Martha Fuckin' Stewart
[sky] said:
My mac Is crap so i can't use that. But at home my parents use Xp home. and it just sucks.Its slow and my parents know nothing about spyware and viruses. So every 2 seconds Norten comes up and says. There is something wrong in this computer. All systems have flaws i guess.
Yes because your idiot parents downloaded virii and spy/adware is microsoft's fault. :thumbsup: