WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Other Winter or Summer Olympics???

sinew

Clitpickle
So, what do you guys like more, Summer Olympics or Winter Olympics? I personally like both but Winter Olympics more, they have higher paced events like downhill skiing, hockey, snowboarding, freestyle, bobsledding which is awesome, and more.... The summer olympics are major on running and jumping. Like Ben Stiller said on Leno, they should make dodgeball a Summer Olympic sport, lol.

Cynical Canuck

Venting Spleen
I think I prefer the Winter Olympics too. Although this year's Summer Olympics will be interesting. As far as I know, Greece is still behind in construction. Oh well, at least the new buildings will blend in nicely with the Acropolis.

cC

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
winter olympics for one reason: Hockey.

Everything else sucks, except for maybe that short track speed skating. that shit is cool, and brutal if you fall.

chubz

fluffy teh penguin
i my self, meaning no harm to any one here, enjoy watching the special olympics

i think ive seen afew of u there