WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Winter, Summer, Spring or Fall?

What is your favorite season?

• Total voters

Slacker

Postaholic
You win fasted reply. I didn't even finish my poll. I choose winter.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
I like them all. Plenty od activities to keep a body occupied. Snowboarding, rock climbing, camping, wine tasting. Then there's the all year round drinking and whore mongering. :thumbsup:

Gotta love the Fall. Perfect temperatures, the leaves are changing color, and there's that knowledge that soon those damn mosquitoes are going to start dying off. Bwahahahahaha!:D

tiger_86 said:
Gotta love the Fall. Perfect temperatures, the leaves are changing color, and there's that knowledge that soon those damn mosquitoes are going to start dying off. Bwahahahahaha!:D
Only to come back a few months later.:happysad:

Unforgiven said:
Only to come back a few months later.:happysad:
Yes, yes, but for a few months of peace from those bloodsucking fiends I'm willing to put up with that knowledge.

Slacker

Postaholic
Winter is the coolest, mainly because I snowboard and that is the only sport I do.

Fall (Autumn in england) is my faveroute season.
The rain and lack of sun makes it perfect for me to go out in.
I hate sun and heat see.

Mr President said:
Fall (Autumn in england) is my faveroute season.
The rain and lack of sun makes it perfect for me to go out in.
I hate sun and heat see.
So do I.

We could be twins.:happysad: