Wireless broadband

dookie

OMGWTFBBQ!!1!
i'm connected through a mob called unwired

customers plug their modems into their computer and a power source, and after a bit of fiddling can experience anything up to 1mbps according to the plan they choose.

it costs a bit more than standard broadband processes, and the modems are notoriously vunerable to falling over and breaking.

so why do i use it? because i have no phone lines or anything!

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
dookie said:
i'm connected through a mob called unwired

customers plug their modems into their computer and a power source, and after a bit of fiddling can experience anything up to 1mbps according to the plan they choose.

it costs a bit more than standard broadband processes, and the modems are notoriously vunerable to falling over and breaking.

so why do i use it? because i have no phone lines or anything!
cool.....i have 2 desktops using "cables" and 2 laptops that are wireless......hehe

Darklight

Oppressing your posts...
I got a wireless network at home but its getting more of a headache lately then its worth because apparently wireless is fashionable in my area and there is like 7 more networks clogging up the airwaves... none of them even know what thier doing and have standard non encrypted settings... fags... I should go and pillage thier computers and rape thier hard drives... or just rant angrily.. not sure yet...