WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Wireless broadband

dookie

OMGWTFBBQ!!1!
i'm connected through a mob called unwired

customers plug their modems into their computer and a power source, and after a bit of fiddling can experience anything up to 1mbps according to the plan they choose.

it costs a bit more than standard broadband processes, and the modems are notoriously vunerable to falling over and breaking.

so why do i use it? because i have no phone lines or anything!

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
dookie said:
i'm connected through a mob called unwired

customers plug their modems into their computer and a power source, and after a bit of fiddling can experience anything up to 1mbps according to the plan they choose.

it costs a bit more than standard broadband processes, and the modems are notoriously vunerable to falling over and breaking.

so why do i use it? because i have no phone lines or anything!
cool.....i have 2 desktops using "cables" and 2 laptops that are wireless......hehe

Darklight

Oppressing your posts...
I got a wireless network at home but its getting more of a headache lately then its worth because apparently wireless is fashionable in my area and there is like 7 more networks clogging up the airwaves... none of them even know what thier doing and have standard non encrypted settings... fags... I should go and pillage thier computers and rape thier hard drives... or just rant angrily.. not sure yet...