WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

wireless card fucking up

Status
Not open for further replies.
my wireless card or at least i think it is my wireless card is being gay.
it says that i have limmited or no cannectivity, but my bro is connected just fine
do you know what the problem is? :confused:

Jung

???
Premium
http://www.wtf.com/showthread.php?t=9115

Try reading the forum and searching please. Someone just posted about this error earlier today, you should try the fix listed in the above thread. If that doesn't work, then post in that thread for help.

Last edited by a moderator:

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
Could be a number of things. Check all your connection settings; SSID, WEP key, channel assignment, power etc.

If you don't find anything out of order, place the devices side-by-side. See if the problem persists. You may have some obstruction, or interference source between you and the AP.
If that doesn't pan out, try swaping his card for yours. See if your card still doesn't work in his machine. In this case, you may have a bad card.

As a general rule, make sure you're using the most up-to-date drivers and depending on your device; firmware as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.